We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Make The Cut! website has been moved...

AndyAndy Administrator Posts: 4,579
Hi All...

We have *finally* moved www.make-the-cut.com off of the dreaded GoDaddy servers and over to a real webhost.

This has been a lot of work... and now we are just tying up the loose ends and waiting for DNS to propagate.

The gallery should finally be back up. If it's not back up for you, you just have to be patient... it takes 24-48 hours for changes to our DNS server to propagate

This should fix all the "HTTP 503 Service Unavailable" errors everyone was getting when going to the gallery and to www.make-the-cut.com.

This should also allow people to finally upload their MTC projects successfully. So please, if you have made a sweet project in MTC, upload it using File>>Export>>Project to MTC Gallery

Let me know if you have any problems...
-andy.
I don't often test my code... But when I do, I do it in production.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!