NEW VERSION OF PCS RELEASED! - Popup Card Studio v1.1.0
Click here to learn more!

We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 25% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Nugget box rework - Now holds Rocher and Lindts

RorysnonnaRorysnonna Posts: 566Member
edited November 2012 in Your Masterpieces
Hi Everyone,
Had a blast reworking my nugget box with Lynne A so that it will hold Rocher or Lindt candy instead of Hershey nuggets. The link to file download is on my blog. Lynne reworked the box even further to hold 2 instead of 3 pieces of candy. Makes a great holiday favor. Here is a picture:
file is also posted with tag holder top instead of the plain top. Enjoy and thanks to Lynne too!
Happy Thanksgiving,
Lysa
DSCN2738.JPG
4000 x 3000 - 3M
Post edited by Rorysnonna on

Comments

• BerryoneBerryone Posts: 5,219Member
    Did You Really Need To Increase the Capacity :)
  • Rosie0530Rosie0530 Posts: 2,467Member
    Thanks!
    Rosie in VA. originally from PA.
    Proverbs3:5,6
  • HappyCrafterHappyCrafter Posts: 2,353Member
    Thank you. This is a very nice treat box. Your files are well done.
    As long as the bicycle wheels are still turning, life is good.
    Sharon in North Central Idaho
  • NOPD210NOPD210 Posts: 699Member
    @Rorysnonna
    I just adore your projects, blog and files!
    I am having so much fun making treat holders for the top of my Christmas packages for the children with your files.
    Not only do they get a present but a treat too!
    Thanks so much for your generosity!
  • GwenLGwenL Posts: 137Member
    Can someone help me? I am trying to cut 2 on the same sheet of paper. When I join so that I can copy and paste the score line disappear. How can I get 2 on the same piece of paper with the score lines? Thanks for any help.
  • PennyPenny Posts: 1,614Member
    Thanks.
    Penny
    in Albuquerque, NM
    "Not all those who wander are lost." - R.R. Tolkien
  • brianna_c1brianna_c1 Posts: 3,565Member
    edited November 2012
    yes!!!! yes!!! yes!!! can you see me doing a dance around the computer here.. =)) =)) thank you ...thank you girls for doing a box that we can readily buy the chocs for...and thank you for thinking of us....love it....love it!!!! not that you could really tell of course... =))
    i know!!! i get really excited over some things and craft things is it!! i could not hit that download button quick enough...
    Post edited by brianna_c1 on
    Stampin Up Demonstrator
  • Liz_ALiz_A Posts: 5,991Member
    edited November 2012
    Oh @Rorysnonna - what dolls you and Lynne A (love your website too!) are!! Thank you so much, I cannot for the life of me find nuggets here, but we can buy Lindt chocs by the pound, LOL!! Love it!
    Post edited by Liz_A on
  • LynneArmstrongLynneArmstrong Posts: 777Member
    edited November 2012
    THANK YOU so much for changing this for me Lysa...and for letting me adjust your file even further :) I totally, absolutely LOVE this little box and will be making LOTS of them. I've been shopping today and bought a selection of Christmas papers to cut these...the small 2 Lindt version fits 2 boxes on a 12 x 12 sheet so they're really economical to make. They would be lovely as birthday, Mother's day or even Easter boxes (filled with little eggs). I love the concealed tag for a personal message :) Everyone I know will be getting these! Just wish I could make files like this from scratch...one day maybe.
    @Berryone Sorry Dave...that was my fault lol I can't buy Hershey kisses easily here, so needed the depth changed.
    @GwenL I've attached a file for cutting 2 boxes from a sheet of 12 x 12...hope that's what you were wanting. This is for the small 2 Lindt box.

PLEASE NOTE: I'VE JUST FOUND THAT THERE'S AN EXTRA TAG ON THE SCORE LINES LAYER...I OBVIOUSLY FORGOT TO DELETE IT WHEN I COPIED THE TAG SHAPE. YOU WILL NEED TO DELETE THE EXTRA TAG FROM THAT LAYER SO IT DOESN'T CUT AT THE SAME TIME AS THE SCORE LINES!!! SORRY ABOUT THAT! THE OTHER 2 TAGS ARE ON THEIR OWN LAYER.
    mtc
    mtc
    Lysa's 2 Lindt Box for 12 inch paper.mtc
    Post edited by LynneArmstrong on
    Tasmania, Australia
    My blog: http://www.doodlebuglynne.blogspot.com
    Cutting with Mr Maxxie :) aka KNK 15" Maxx
    edited November 2012
    thank you lynne..this is wonderful...you girls are the best!!!

i wish i could design 3d...as they are my favourite things to make
    Stampin Up Demonstrator
  • PetraPetra Posts: 266Member
    This will be very useful as we can't buy Hershey's in the UK but Ferrero & Lindt are easy to get hold of.
    Thanks very much!
    edited November 2012
    i knew i was in trouble when i arrived at big w...lol...i found the rocher and lindt which was wonderful...but there was a cake pop cooker that jumped into my trolley as well...so looks like the girl and i will be making cake pops tomorrow also.. =)) =)) =))
    Stampin Up Demonstrator
    @brianna_c1 bwaahahahahahahaha glad I'm not the only one who does things like that. Let me know what you think of the cake pop machine, I've been thinking about one of those for a while so I can make them for the kids :) Where I'm going to find the time is another thing altogether lol Could anyone sell me a few more hours in the day??!!
    Tasmania, Australia
    no worries lynne...will let you know tomorrow night..after we do them tomorrow..there were 2 machines ..we got the kambrook one about $29...cheap enough..and makes 12 at a time....dont ask where we are going to get the sticks from eventually...if not then i think skewers will do the job...
    Stampin Up Demonstrator
    @brianna_c1...read the above comment on my post re cutting 2 boxes from the 12 x 12 paper BEFORE you cut the file!
    Tasmania, Australia
    no worries lynne...thanks for the heads up...i was just waiting for the comp to stop updating in the craft room and then go and cut it...lucky i was on this one...lol
    Stampin Up Demonstrator
    all done and dusted lynne..they cut beautifully...and go together perfectly..just need to do the plastic insert...and i also get 2 tags and 2 trees to decorate something else from the cutouts...love it...thank you sooo very much..will do some more of these tomorrow definately!!!!
    Stampin Up Demonstrator
  • MeravaleMeravale Posts: 1,018Member
    OMGosh I can't thank you ladies enough! This will go PERFECT as table goodies at the company party in a couple of weeks. Now for some Christmas-y paper!
  • RorysnonnaRorysnonna Posts: 566Member
    Hi Everyone,
    So glad all love the box. Lynne 2 piece version is awesome! Thanks again, Lynne.
    Once all the company goes home tomorrow I will be playing in the craftspace for sure!
    @brianna_c1
    Are cake pop sticks hard for you to find? Where are you located? Maybe we here can help.
    @GwenL
    2-3piece boxes will not fit on a 12 X 12 paper, What was happening for you was you were selecting all and joining. The process of joining was "erasing" the score line layer. Next time try selecting all and duplicate, The duplicate command will re-create each layer correctly and keep them separate.
    Have a great day everyone, I am off to the kitchen to get started for Holiday Prep! Will try to check in through out the day.
    Lysa
    ok now it is your turn rorysnonna...lol...off to cut your box now...will let you know how i go...
    i am not sure for the pop sticks yet...as i only bought the machine late this avo...but i can be sure i wont find them here as this is a little country town...not much in the way of shopping here..but i will look and find out in the next couple of days...thank you
    Stampin Up Demonstrator
    edited November 2012
    Just reporting in :) I had a lovely time last night...cut my stack of Christmas papers into little Lindt boxes...I cut 22 and assembled 17 of them before going to bed! I'll finish the others today. Had a little production line happening lol Had Maxxie cutting 2 at a time while I was folding, taping, adding the acetate window and assembling. Maxxie & I make a great team ;)) Now all I have to do is cut and stamp the tags, then fill the boxes with goodies. I can't tell you enough times how much I love this little box!! You're a genius Lysa =D>
    Oh and forgot to add that I found out the hard way not to cut the 2 boxes file on directional paper....my pattern was upside down on one of the boxes when it was assembled. Oh well, you live and learn lol I'll be very careful with one way patterns from now on.
    Post edited by LynneArmstrong on
    Tasmania, Australia
    lol...just tell them to stand on their head in the corner then they can look at the box... =))
    Stampin Up Demonstrator
  • Liz_ALiz_A Posts: 5,991Member
    @Rorysnonna - just want to say thanks again, I just cut out a few of these tonight, flawlessly I might add! I will be filling them with Lindt chocs and putting them in our sale at work to raise funds for our charity! So big hugs, Happy Thanksgiving!
  • RorysnonnaRorysnonna Posts: 566Member
    Hi All,
    Just a quick check in before I hit the kitchen for Turkey day. I am so glad everyone is getting their crafty Christmas mojo on! Tomorrow I am going to start full force on crafting. Did I tell you I bought 48 Avon lip balms. I have to make a cutey fold over for them. I can't wait to get started! Have a great day.
    Lysa
  • GwenLGwenL Posts: 137Member
    Thanks for the files and information. I have not had a chance to cut yet but plan to use the nugget box for favors for my co-workers.Happy Thanksgiving!
  • K_leeK_lee Posts: 6,416Member
    Nice job ladies, both are just tooo cute, thanks so much!!
    K_lee's Krafting Niche'
  • SuzySunshineSuzySunshine Posts: 242Member
    Thanks so much for sharing these files...i love to have options for quick little gifts.
    Come see what I am up to at www.suzyssunshinespot.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.