NEW VERSION OF PCS RELEASED! - Popup Card Studio v1.1.0
Click here to learn more!

We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 25% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!
Don't Forget! There is a LIVE Webinar going on TODAY at 7:30 PM CDT!
Please click here to sign up if you haven't already.
Guarantee your question will be answered by posting it here.
Remember: These Webinars work on your iPad and iPhone!

Witch Shoes

NOPD210NOPD210 Posts: 699Member
edited October 2012 in Your Masterpieces
I am sure most of you saw these type shoes last year at Halloween time but being gone from papercrafting for the past couple years I just discovered them at Doxie Mel Designs. She used the Princess Party Cricut Cartridge to cut her shoes but seeings that I only own one cartridge (refuse to buy another) I went on the search for a shoe pattern and found one in PDF format at Skip to my Lou. Now her shoe is just darling but I wanted the toe of the shoe to be not so pointed and closed like the one at Doxie Mel so that I could use her idea of putting the Oreo cookies inside them. I tweaked and fiddled with Lou's file in MTC and this is what I came up with. So cute and simple to make. I also made the flowers back in 2010 and thought they were the perfect Halloween green color.

ETA: Please excuse my photography. Crafter yes, photographer no!
Halloween Witch Shoes - NOPD210 MTC Forum.JPG
696 x 851 - 791K
Post edited by NOPD210 on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.