NEW VERSION OF PCS RELEASED! - Popup Card Studio v1.1.0
Click here to learn more!

We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 25% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Freebie 70's Peace Sign - ScrappyDew

Rob_from_ScrappyDewRob_from_ScrappyDew Posts: 520Member
edited August 2012 in Your Masterpieces
Trying to spread the Peace - in this weeks Freebie Pattern. In spirit of the new groovy palz

Here's link to the Peace Sign/Text - ScrappyDew News Blog

groovypal
The image above was created from the groovy palz set by Dania B.
Subscribe to me on YouTube MTC Graduate Popup Card Studio Guide

Comments

• DarleneIDarleneI Posts: 2,458Member
    Rob,
    I have to comment on this picture of the groovy pals set. I have to buy it. When I was a junior in high school my parents moved us to a small town from a mid size city. I hated school because I had left all my friends behind. I thought my parents were so cruel. My brother and I wore the same size bell bottoms...( I was skinny then..lol) One of my favorite memories is him coming home one day and saying..Darlene, I bought two new pairs of pants today. You can pick which ones you want to wear tomorrow and I'll wear the other pair. One pair had wild polka dots and the other wild stripes. Wasn't he a sweet brother? lol. I don't have a picture of me in those pants but this is a great file to scrap my memory. Darlene
This discussion has been closed.