We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Challenge Committe Team call

ChallengeCommitteeChallengeCommittee Member Posts: 49
edited July 2012 in Challenges
Do you love the challenges? Do you have some things you'd like to see us do here on the MTC forum??

We are looking for some new additions to the committee.

Becki and Michelle will be stepping down from being on the committee after the Holly Jolly July event. They have been an awesome part of the team and so talented. They are working on some new crafting adventures but will still be around here on the forum because there is no better place to be.=D

No special skills or talents are required. You just need to be active on the forum and try to participate in the challenges regularly.

Please send a pm to this user name and we can talk some more.

Let's encourage each other to get our Mojo on!!!
MTC committee- Trish (ImaCutter), Helen (Helen), Rebecca (Reba1), (Diana (Dianain NM), Linda (lindalou692), and Ann (Ann) Imagine it. Create it. Cut it!

Comments

• ChallengeCommitteeChallengeCommittee Member Posts: 49
    bump
    MTC committee- Trish (ImaCutter), Helen (Helen), Rebecca (Reba1), (Diana (Dianain NM), Linda (lindalou692), and Ann (Ann) Imagine it. Create it. Cut it!
    Please contact us with a pm if you are interested. If you enjoy the challenges and like to see them continue, then come be a part of the fun.
  • nomemnomem Member Posts: 3,106
    I love the challenges. I get a lot of my inspiration from them; but, have never created anything worthy of entering. I hope they continue.
  • KarenPKarenP Member Posts: 4,028
    nomem said:

I love the challenges. I get a lot of my inspiration from them; but, have never created anything worthy of entering. I hope they continue.

Don't be silly! You do lots of beautiful things @nomem.

Missouri
  • ImaCutterImaCutter Member Posts: 3,232
    I just want to say PLEASE don't let yourself unworthy. You don't have to be a paper diva to be on the committee let alone post a project.

I think I learn more from my mistakes than I do my successes. Half the time I get an idea and it ends up much different than what it started to be. I don't add half the stuff I think I will. I love seeing what other people do because most the time it is something I would never think of on my own.
    http://imacuttercrafts.blogspot.com/ A BUCKEYE living in Florida **Proud owner of "Zinga" Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just an update- Becki (Adonijah) and Michelle (MichelleMyBelle) have finished their term on the challenge committee and are stepping down to work on other projects. Boy, will we miss them!!!! Awesome teamwork, ladies!!!

We do have a new committee member to add to the mix- our resident cake artist and challenge cheerleader Rebecca ( @Reba1 ).

We would like to have one more person on the committee. Please contact us if you would like to be involved in the fun. If you're a challenge cheerleader and like to try new things, then you are qualified.

Send us a PM.
  • ruthgillis61ruthgillis61 Member Posts: 5,932
    Thanks to Becki and Michelle! You all did great - you will be missed but I know Trish and the others will carry on and inspire and challenge us as well!!
  • missmaymissmay Member Posts: 525
    Thanks Becki and Michelle, for many great inspirations and mojo! Best of Luck in your new adventures!

Still using the unspeakable cutter, so no committee....yet! I'm saving for that KNK-eagle. @-)
  • AdonijahAdonijah Member Posts: 1,575
    Thank you all very much! It was fun but life moves on and I have a very exciting new adventure coming soon. hehehe I will still be around, not as often. Hopefully I can come catch up a couple times a week.
  • iggyloveriggylover Moderator Posts: 11,513
    Thank you so much Michelle and Becki for all you have done!

Thanks to all who help and support in this forum...every member who helps to answer questions for others, or just makes kind comments.
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke Jeanette in Orange County, CA Love my Italian Greyhound --> I.G.--> iggy Own a Create: Krikee, getting used to a Black Cat Cougar: Bagheera
  • stampinpat05stampinpat05 Member Posts: 63
    Thank you both for so much for your time and effort. You are both so talented, and I really enjoyed the challenges this year that I was able to complete. I wish you much success in your new ventures, and am always excited for people whose lives are expanding in wondrous ways.
  • AdonijahAdonijah Member Posts: 1,575
    Thank you iggylover and stampinpat05
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!