We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Free cutfile for the Fetch a sketch challenge tomorrow xxx

LoopylouLoopylou Member Posts: 23
edited July 2012 in Challenges
Hello everyone.
I am just popping in quick with a bit of a heads up for a challenge that will be starting at 9am UK england time tomorrow, 9th July.
Its my first ever time making a sketch and posting it so I wanted to do something a bit different and add a cut file for MTC users too. I use my MTC all the time and am always popping in here and seeing what you guys are up to but I never get round to sharing much with you all.

Its my first time making a sketch cut file too so please be gentle with me but I would really love it if some of you would use it and join in....I am so nervous about it!!!

I hope I attached it ok? ! and posted it in the right place too? the challenge starts at 9am tomorrow and lasts for 2 weeks :)
huge hugs Lou xxx

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!