NEW SOFTWARE RELEASED! - Popup Card Studio v1.0.1
Click here to learn more!

I have something to say about recent drama...

TAMinatorTAMinator Posts: 2,886Member
edited May 2012 in Off Topic
which apparently I missed but I'm going to put my 2c in anyway.

=)) =))

(credit to www.despair.com they're hilarious!)
compromisedemotivator.jpg
617 x 435 - 39K
Kaleidoscope Creations
Born a Rambling Tam
Sometimes I think I should just keep my opinions to myself, she said, but someone has got to be the voice of reason.
~ Brian Andreas

Comments

• SandyMcCSandyMcC Posts: 4,646Member
    I love that site! I bought one of their custom calendars for hubby for Christmas. It was fun picking out pages, like the one above, that fit his work place so perfectly!
    Sandy McCauley
    Retiring from KNK USA on May 1st... Cutting with KNK's forever!
    Providing the best in KNK education & support at I Love KNK
  • elliott37elliott37 Posts: 1,007Member
    I love that site!
    Me, too! I have a few of their shirts and a couple of posters.

In NC cutting with a Cameo & 18" BC Cougar
  • DukeFanDukeFan Posts: 1,575Member
    Don't feel like the Lone Ranger....I still have no idea what drama everyone is talking about - lol
  • jax3catsjax3cats Posts: 1,045Member
    I wish there was a way to hit the like button over and over.
    My name is Jackie and I am a papercraft and cutting newbie from Michigan.
    Now the happy owner of a Sizzix eClips, Bosskut Gazelle, and KNK Zing. The CE has left the building!
  • honeybeehoneybee Posts: 587Member
    that is so funny!!!! I have never been to that sight. I think I may need to visit it :)
  • ImaCutterImaCutter Posts: 3,166Member
    I am clueless to the drama too. I like hanging out here because everyone is so nice.
    http://imacuttercrafts.blogspot.com/ A BUCKEYE living in Florida **Proud owner of "Zinga" Follow Me on Pinterest
  • TAMinatorTAMinator Posts: 2,886Member
    that is so funny!!!! I have never been to that sight. I think I may need to visit it :)
    It's a riot!!

I showed hubby this one. =)) (I just haven't figured out what I did to deserve it. :)) )
    http://despair.com/destiny.html
    Kaleidoscope Creations
    Born a Rambling Tam
    Sometimes I think I should just keep my opinions to myself, she said, but someone has got to be the voice of reason.
    ~ Brian Andreas
    =)) @TAMinator that one is SSSOOOOOOO funny. My daughter and I have been going through them, haven't made it to that one yet.... LOVE IT!
    @honeybee They used to have them alphabetical, now it's not an option. It was easier for me to find what I was looking for then.

I also showed him Strife as long as we have each other we'll never run out of problems. :))
    Kaleidoscope Creations
    Born a Rambling Tam
    ~ Brian Andreas
    @TAMinator too funny ..... also ..... so sad ..... cuz for some people it is true
    @TAMinator too funny ..... also ..... so sad ..... cuz for some people it is true
    I know... I relate. That's why they are so funny. =))

This is me. (well, except I'm a SAHM now.) :)) http://demotivators.despair.com/demotivational/potentialdemotivator.jpg

Kaleidoscope Creations
    Born a Rambling Tam
    ~ Brian Andreas
  • Mariel014Mariel014 Posts: 260Member
    I have to find this one husbands office. It is him. Can it make huge?
    Marie.
    You mean enlarge the image? You could buy it from the website.
    Kaleidoscope Creations
    Born a Rambling Tam
    ~ Brian Andreas
    I spent forever yesterday on that sight... I texted several to my sister... and then I tried reading a bunch to my husband last night... I thought that they would make him laugh. Instead he just got quiet and "checked out" I was like, what is wrong with you... these are so funny... he thought about it for a second and said... "I deal with negativity all day long, and I feel like I have to always be possitive, encouraging everyone else to look on the brighter side of things. It can be very overwhelming :( " Poor guy... He is such a dear... I'm so glad I didnt' buy him a calander LOL my daughter and I were seriously thinking about it, because we were laughing like crazy.
    In that case, he needs this one. :))
    http://despair.com/demotivation.html
    Kaleidoscope Creations
    Born a Rambling Tam
    ~ Brian Andreas
  • lafreilafrei Posts: 200Member
    talk about enabling (TAMinator) !!! I've been gone most of May and I pop back because I forgot how to curve text - darn Crtl button I forgot about - but got the info here- thank you!! Then couldn't help going to the www.despair.com THANKS!!! :)
    Lou Ann in Nebraska ~ Got ZING my style!  + Silhouette SD, and Bug-E until it dies.

This discussion has been closed.