We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

My fonts are gone

SheriSheri Member Posts: 539
edited December 2009 in General
So I added some fonts to MTC and closed the program. When I went back they were all gone. Whats up, where did they go?

Comments

• Beanie_ID62Beanie_ID62 Member Posts: 3,820
    they are suppose to do that they are only installed temporally and that is a good thing as to many fonts bog down programs!
    image Follow Me on Pinterest
  • The Biscuit ScrapsThe Biscuit Scraps Member Posts: 334
    Sheri, do you have them saved in a folder under "My Documents"? If they are fonts you want to use regularly on MTC, create a folder in My Documents. Then when you use MTC, you click on the font button and browse that folder to find the one you want. What's REALLY nice about MTC besides not having to install the fonts in your Windows Font folder is that when you do one click in the browse area of your folder, it shows a temp picture of it on your mat so you know what you are looking for. It is so cool.

c.
  • SheriSheri Member Posts: 539
    Thank you for the info. I am just starting to download fonts so I will make a folder for them. I just need to remember to make notes of what I used.

Sheri
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!