NEW VERSION OF PCS RELEASED! - Popup Card Studio v1.1.0
Click here to learn more!

We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 25% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Cricut Expression

kodakoda Posts: 6Member
edited March 2012 in General
When I purchased Make the Cut, the software supported Cricut. What do I do now? Do I need to spend more $$$ to make this work? Please advise. I am not quite an adept Cricut user now. I am newly retired and planned to spend more time, not more money, on becoming a better user. Make the Cut was suggested by my local rubber stamp store owner. Thank you.

Comments

• Rosie0530Rosie0530 Posts: 2,556Member
    You really can't spend any more money to make it work. MTC is not allowed to work with the cricut anymore. You are limited to just using the cricut cartridges or the cricut design studio, which will cost you more money. Everyone on this board is sorry that you have lost that opportunity, but it was law suit from Provo Craft that did it. I don't imagine the people that suggested it to you ever thought that PC would take anyone to court. Most businesses want their customers to be happy.
    Rosie in VA. originally from PA.
    Proverbs3:5,6
  • hwganghwgang Posts: 2,438Member
    @koda When did you purchase MTC? If it wasn't before March 16, 2011 then it won't be able to ever work with your machine because of the reasons stated by @rosie0530 It is entirely at the hands of PC.
    Lynne
    Moderation in All Things should be Practiced Sparingly

In KNK Love with my Zing, Eagle and the Support!
  • MeFlickMeFlick Posts: 7,068Member
    Koda - welcome to the MTC forums. The first question is what version of MTC do you have right now? When did you buy it? The next question is, did it previously work with your cricut? If so, is it not still working with your circut? If it did and now its not, did you recently do any updates to the MTC software or to the cricut firmware.

Answers to those questions will help us tell you whether or not you should still be able to work with your cricut.
    Go Vols!
    image Visit my Blog: http://melaniescrafting.blogspot.com/
    Cutting with 18" Cougar, Silhouette SD & Cameo and yes, I still have one of those "other" machines too!
  • luv2scrap81luv2scrap81 Posts: 1,044Member
    When I purchased Make the Cut, the software supported Cricut. What do I do now? Do I need to spend more $$$ to make this work? Please advise. I am not quite an adept Cricut user now. I am newly retired and planned to spend more time, not more money, on becoming a better user. Make the Cut was suggested by my local rubber stamp store owner. Thank you.
    Not sure when you were told this, but MTC stopped supporting the Cricut almost a full year ago. We recommend that you do some reasearch and purchase another cutter that works with MTC. Otherwise, you will be stuck with buying cartridges ($$).

And by all means, please go back to your rubber stamp store owner and let him/her know that the information they gave you is inaccurate (and has been for almost a year now).

Good luck!
    Mandy
    Hold up guys - lets first find out WHEN she purchased MTC and what version she has. I am assuming that she bought it more than a year ago since she clearly says that when she bought it, it supported the Cricut. I have two friends who bought MTC when it first came out but they never use it for various reasons. Only because I always had them upgrading when an update came out can they still use it with their Cricuts. They don't come to the MTC boards and would never have known a lot of the stuff that went on.

Life gets in the way for many people and it may have been more than a year since she purchased MTC but hasn't been using it. She (or he) says she is newly retired and now ready to start working with it. So, before we tell her sorry so sad and assume that she just bought it, we need to find out the answers to the questions I listed above!
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Cougar, Silhouette SD & Cameo and yes, I still have one of those "other" machines too!
    Hold up guys - lets first find out WHEN she purchased MTC and what version she has. I am assuming that she bought it more than a year ago since she clearly says that when she bought it, it supported the Cricut. I have two friends who bought MTC when it first came out but they never use it for various reasons. Only because I always had them upgrading when an update came out can they still use it with their Cricuts. They don't come to the MTC boards and would never have known a lot of the stuff that went on.

Life gets in the way for many people and it may have been more than a year since she purchased MTC but hasn't been using it. She (or he) says she is newly retired and now ready to start working with it. So, before we tell her sorry so sad and assume that she just bought it, we need to find out the answers to the questions I listed above!
    @MeFlick, your point is well taken. And believe me, I understand how life happens. However, as we can pretty well see, it is these types of Q&A that has provided fodder for the most current PC lawsuit. It has been nearly a year now, and (IMO) at some point, we just start providing some other useful recommendations to those who inquire.
    Mandy
  • rw75rw75 Posts: 95Member
    Odd how that is their very first post.
  • ruthgillis61ruthgillis61 Posts: 5,809Member
    edited March 2012
    I agree qwith @luv2scrap81... we ALL need to be cautious and careful when a new member comes to the forum and their first post is about this issue. Not accusing... but I do not want to hand PC ammo or to cause harm to Andy and Ann.
    I would direct anyone asking this question to contact Support at MTC and let them deal directly with the individual - or even have them email one of the mods who can then handle this issue OFF the BOARDS and be sure to HELP those who really need help - but to also identify trolls as well... @iggylover, @gabe, @SbryanW... what do you think we should do!?!?
    Post edited by ruthgillis61 on
  • GabeGabe Posts: 3,217Moderator
    I'm new around here, so I do not know the history of this issue. Basically what I know is that Make-the-Cut software does not support any cutters made by Provo Craft. Now, when I call my computer company about an older model that they don't support any longer, that's exactly what they tell me. It doesn't matter if I bought it when they did support it. It doesn't matter that I may have never used it until now. They don't support it and that's all they will tell me.

In this case though, what we have is a group of very helpful Make-The-Cut users, who support one another and are quick to answer pleas for help from other forum users. And I think this is both good and can have some consequences. For one thing, even though the Make-The-Cut company has stopped all support for the Provo Craft machines, there are still happy PC cutter owners who use the Make-The-Cut forum. They can't buy anything from the MTC company that supports their cutters, but they can ask questions and get solid information. Since many of them are well known people are happy to answer their questions, telling them how to keep their cutters working with MTC. They get used to giving this information. They see nothing wrong with giving this information.

But then, someone they don't know, someone who makes just one post, for instance, asks a similar question of the group. And people immediately start sending the good answers that they have learned, how to do this or that to get it to work. In at least one case that I know of, the asker even said up front that they were using a copy of a file they had purchased from someplace other than MTC.

We need to be very, very careful about giving out this information now. Provo Craft has initiated a second law suit, as we all know. In my opinion, as hard as it may be, I think we need to all move on, as much as we can, and stop giving "support" to Provo Craft machines, via the forum. Andy and Ann haven't made an effort to control what we say, but I feel out of respect for them, I want to be sure not to say anything that could hurt their case.

So, like the computer company, my advice is to just tell folks in the future who ask, "Sorry but Make-The-Cut doesn't support those cutters any more." And maybe a recommendation to research other machines or something. But definitely don't give full directions to keep it working, any longer.

I'm sure there are folks who will disagree with my opinion. I am not an employee of Make-The-Cut and I do not speak on their behalf. My opinions and statements are my own and do not necessarily reflect any opinions or policies of the Make-The-Cut company. You can disagree with me, loudly if you like. But don't blame anything I've said on Ann or Andy, please.

Cheers,

Gabe

• AdonijahAdonijah Posts: 1,575Member
    @Gabe, very well said and I agree 100% as sad as it may be.
  • Reba1Reba1 Posts: 3,474Member
    VERY well said, @Gabe!
    ...Rebecca - "Zen D Zing" user (N. ILLINOIS)
    Public Flickr album (MTC): http://tinyurl.com/33cgstz Public Flickr album (cakes): http://tinyurl.com/y8d8ztl
  • hwganghwgang Posts: 2,438Member
    @meflick Your comment was much kinder and more patient, but count me among those who are troll/lawsuit-shy. I didn't want ANY comment I made to be construed as leaving a door open and so I was more brusque than is usually my style. I would welcome guidance for A & A on this one. I wish only to support them and not hinder.
    Lynne
    Moderation in All Things should be Practiced Sparingly

In KNK Love with my Zing, Eagle and the Support!
  • DaveBDaveB Posts: 343Member
    @Gabe:

As much as I hate not helping people with genuine requests, I agree with you on this.

Dave
    Take your job seriously, take yourself lightly.
    Life's just too precious to be miserable.
  • DCATDCAT Posts: 133Member
    I have to agree. If you don't know by now how to use MTC with your PC products are you for real or just looking for information for the other side Just my thoughts also.
  • TAMinatorTAMinator Posts: 2,896Member
    When I purchased Make the Cut, the software supported Cricut. What do I do now? Do I need to spend more $$$ to make this work?
    Yes, because you will have to buy another machine to make it work. You can thank PC for being a sucky company. I'd go back and ask the rubber stamp company about it, if they're the ones that suggested it. ;)

Kaleidoscope Creations
    Born a Rambling Tam
    Sometimes I think I should just keep my opinions to myself, she said, but someone has got to be the voice of reason.
    ~ Brian Andreas
    I just said the same things that @Rosie0530 and @luv2scrap81 said before me. More longwinded though. :))
  • BerryoneBerryone Posts: 5,405Member
    edited March 2012
    I Had To Take a Coffee Break Halfway Through. @-)
    Post edited by Berryone on
    I also find it oddly strange that koda hasn't returned with anything to say.
    I Had To Take a Coffee Break Halfwat Through. @-)
    :D Glad you were able to have a snack. How's that old saying go? Oh yes, it is "There's 5 minutes of my life I"ll never get back." >:)
  • BobkatBobkat Posts: 766Member
    You guys are too funny!
  • mrsgrobanmrsgroban Posts: 2Member
    I came on here today in the very same situation as Koda: I bought MTC when it first came out, but have just now reached a point in life (retirement) where I can play with it. I came here to ask the same questions about using MTC with a PC machine. I didn't follow the law suit closely, but read these boards off & on enough to know the basics of what PC did, and to see the loyalty you all had for Ann & Andy. I guess I just want to say I'm friends with lots of people just like me, buying stuff & taking months/years to getting around to using it, so I don't personally think Koda's questions were that odd. I do understand the 'move on' attitude, especially on MTC's own message board, so I don't mind doing that, just wanted to say Koda is definitely not alone. :-)
  • rw75rw75 Posts: 95Member
    Ha ha, another PC employee
    Sorry Guys, but I respectful disagree and will not not help someone who asks for help regarding a cricut question unless and until Ann or Andy tell me we cannot help others out here on the forum. I have been on this forum since its beginning and have been on here almost every day at least a couple of times a day since then (though not a huge poster). I am well aware of the entire MTC/PC saga. I understand that we have had PC trolls and what they have done with some answers given by MTC users (not Andy or Ann) here on the forum. I also realized that it was Koda's first post. So what. IF she/he had a legal copy of MTC from before the lawsuit then she/he has the legal right to continue to use it and should be able to ask for help.

The questions I asked were specifically aimed at finding out the information needed to better answer his/her question within a legitimate area. I wanted to know WHEN she/he bought the software and what version she/he had. All cricut users who legally had MTC BEFORE the 1st lawsuit settlement still have the legal right to use their copy of the software with their cricut. That was never taken away by any lawsuit or settlement. If you don't want to answer those questions, then simply ignore them but don't just assume things that may or may not be the case. This forum has always been kind to everyone - don't let PC change that. I believe that Koda can be helped or not without giving fodder to PC's trolls and their attorneys.

Here's the answers that I would have provided Koda had she/he replied to my questions.

If you legally bought MTC before March 16, 2011, and it worked with your Cricut, it should still be working with your circut if you have not changed anything about your system and software. If you have any version of MTC from before version 3.2 then you will have to keep that version of your software and can no longer legally upgrade your software to the newest version but it will still work just like when you purchased it. If you have version 3.2 or later, at this time, you can still update your MTC software to the latest versions and still have it cut to your Cricut although it is no longer a supported cutter. PC sued MTC (and every other 3rd party software) to force them to stop supporting the Cricut machines. That lawsuit was settled on March 16, 2011, and the ability to cut with a Cricut was removed from the software at that time so any versions of MTC purchased after that date can not legally be made to work with a cricut machine.
    Go Vols!
  • BethanyBethany Posts: 693Member
    It's a common question but the answer is simple, your Cricut no longer works with MTC. No one means to be rude, but with a lawsuit going on with PC, any questions on a Cricut and MTC tends to leave us questioning the motives. Please don't take it personally.

If you would like a cutter with the capabilities of using MTC, ask away about them. They are fantastic machines and do so much more than a Cricut. Please let your stamping store know that MTC no longer works with a Cricut as the owner is obviously misinformed.

If you don't like the fact that your Cricut doesn't work with software, by all means call or email Provo Craft and state your concerns. I'm sure they'll happily drop your call or give you a standard email about how they are right and MTC is wrong.
    edited March 2012
    . . . but the answer is simple, your Cricut no longer works with MTC. . . .
    But you see, that is not a correct answer if someone has a LEGAL copy of MTC that they purchased BEFORE March 16, 2011, they can still LEGALLY use it with their cricut. I have had my Cricut since its beginnings in 2006 and have a LEGAL Copy of both SCAL and MTC that I still use with my Cricuts as well as a Silhouette SD and an 18" Cougar. I will continue to use that Cricut until it dies as I see fit including with my MTC.

Post edited by MeFlick on
    Go Vols!
  • RainydaysunshineRainydaysunshine Posts: 1,408Member
    MeFlick, I agree with you. I have a friend that told me about MTC, she has NEVER ONCE came to the forum. Had she not told me about MTC and I had not gotten addicted to the forum, she would of had NO clue about the lawsuit... There are a ton of people out there that simply do not go to forums, or chat rooms or any of that... I own a pc product, and as a legal owner of a version that does support it, I feel I should not get slammed if I ask a question re: it working right with MTC.. That being said, allot of pc users have felt like lepers because of their machine, many have stated that.. Its the first several posts in this thread that make them feel this way.

I completely support Ann & Andy and hate that they are going through this again, but there is no way of knowing is a post is from a bot, or a troll, or someone like my friend who introduced me to MTC..

I would also like to add, that I dont feel the way I was refering to, more of a generaliztion...

I will now go back to commenting on all the pretty stuff..
    ~~Dawn~~

April Fools Day countdown banner

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • happy2bscrappinhappy2bscrappin Posts: 973Member
    Maybe this is a question for Ann or Andy on how questions like this should be answered. I understand both sides of the equation. Or maybe we should have a sticky that answers this question according to what is legal and doesn't get Andy and Ann in any trouble. Then we could refer others to that sticky without seeming like we don't want to help. Because this is the kindest most helpful forum I have ever been on. Unfortunately the PC crap brings out the bad from time to time. And sometimes the typed word doesn't come across the same as a spoken word and can been taken in many different tones.
    JMHO
    Unfortunately, making it a sticky on the forum would make it more of an "official" answer from MTC which it is not - it is simply users helping users on the forum.
    Go Vols!
  • ruthgillis61ruthgillis61 Posts: 5,809Member
    edited March 2012
    To clarify - I am an owner of a CE... the only cutter I have. I do not see anyone being slammed - versus being cautioned about the type of help being given...
    I have read both lawsuit docs - the original and the new ones... In my opinion I do not necessarily that PC agrees that those of us who have been able to upgrade and continue to use our CE are doing so legally... My interpretation is that their intent was to stop us using MTC... and that they may feel that we were given a "pass" if you will in being able to continue to use those machines. I think they expected something to be done where all future versions would not work with their machines... this is just my interpretation.
    I do NOT see that I am being rude or suggesting others to be rude to advise that a "best practice" way to handle first time posters who have a first question asking about this issue to directly contact support at MTC for information is in anyway slamming a new poster or a Cricut owner at all. If they in fact own a version that can be updated and they owned it prior to the appropriate date - then they will get the correct info directly from support... if here for a subversive purpose they will or will not contact support and no harm is done.
    I do agree and understand that not all folks join forums or know about the lawsuit issue... but seems odd and POINTED to me that someone specifically asks a leading question about "needing spending more money" to get it to work? And then someone else who does not participate on forums state they came here to ask the same question as their first post in this same thread? Timing...
    Am I cautious? yes! I am worried that in the future I too will no longer be able to use this program if PC has their way... and I will continue to be vigilant and alert about these situations going forward. As a person who has had their comments screen captured by PC and is submitted as part of the lawsuit... that is my take.
    I do not begrudge anyone else their own opinion. But I do take issue with my comments being assigned as rude or slamming in any way shape or form.
    Thanks to all who as always continue to discuss in a polite and courteous manner.
    I have high regard for you all and for your opinions as well - I will just continue to disagree and am sorry that others take my statements as rude.
    Post edited by ruthgillis61 on
  • happy2bscrappinhappy2bscrappin Posts: 973Member
    Oh MeFlick I didn't think about that. There has to be some kind of solution to this problem. I know we all want to help others but not at the expense of getting Andy into trouble and we never know who the trolls are or aren't but we do need to be careful about accusing. There has to be a generic enough answer that can be helpful.
  • debzdebz Posts: 3,310Member
    as long as it the original poster has not upgraded the software (past the March 2011 cutoff time, it will still work.

If the original poster has upgraded or purchased after that time, it will not work.

No ifs, ands or buts.

If someone has questions about it, I would kindly direct them to Provo Craft and let them explain why they do not allow 3rd party software to work with their machines.

A lot of people don't come to forums, so just because we regulars are in the know, doesn't mean everyone else is. I don't want us to suggest that new posters are "trolls" or "PC employees" because then people who might be shy about posting to begin with, won't post.

If we just stick with the original answer, I think that is more than enough.
    Deb
    http://krapikreate.wordpress.com/
    Cutting with 24" KNK Maxx, Silhouette SD, Expression, Cameo, and Zing
    Team KNK Designer
    Here's the answers that I would have provided Koda had she/he replied to my questions.

If you legally bought MTC before March 16, 2011, and it worked with your Cricut, it should still be working with your circut if you have not changed anything about your system and software. If you have any version of MTC from before version 3.2 then you will have to keep that version of your software and can no longer legally upgrade your software to the newest version but it will still work just like when you purchased it. If you have version 3.2 or later, at this time, you can still update your MTC software to the latest versions and still have it cut to your Cricut although it is no longer a supported cutter. PC sued MTC (and every other 3rd party software) to force them to stop supporting the Cricut machines. That lawsuit was settled on March 16, 2011, and the ability to cut with a Cricut was removed from the software at that time so any versions of MTC purchased after that date can not legally be made to work with a cricut machine.
    Please, please know in advance that there is no "tone" (either intentional or accidental) in my words below.

But the response above is probably the primary driver of the current lawsuit. PC knows that we LEGALLY purchased MTC and that we can LEGALLY use it with their machines. So, now they only thing they can do is to do what they can to try to make it so that even our legal copies will not work (by re-working their software).

Again, I just don't think it is in our collective best interests to continue providing the extended explanation because at this stage in the game, all anybody really needs to know is that MTC no longer supports PC products --- just as it says on the MTC website.

And I think if we can recommend other cutters (so that they can be PC-free), we will be offering useful help to them. At some point, they are going to figure it out and not even us who have "legal" versions will be able to use the machines. They have too much at stake not to get it figured out.

BTW~ I cut almost exclusively to one of my two PC machines (although I have a Sil SD, too). If (or when) I can no longer cut to them, I will either purchase a new machine....or pull out my scissors and exacto knife.
    Mandy
  • iggyloveriggylover Posts: 11,513Moderator
    This is definitely a 'hot potato' topic at the moment...

This is my own take on it, my own opinion, I do not claim to speak for Andy and Ann, they are the only ones who can do that, and their only official remark on this subject is that MTC no longer supports the Cricut machines as of March 16, 2011.

That HAS to be their only official response as that seems to be their settlement agreement (along with a gag order on the agreement by PC that left those of us on the forum to guess and feel our way along). That would STILL be their response if we told people to email support@make-the-cut, they CAN'T help, that would get them in real legal hot water...

PC seems to want to control every aspect of how their machines are used after-market...even for those who owned MTC prior to the settlement. It is my opinion that this is wrong on their part on several levels, morally and possibly legally (though I am not a lawyer). Through an oversight, the phrase about "works with your Cricut" was left up on the Facebook page, even though it is prominently stated on the download page that MTC no longer works with the Cricut. PC is using that and some helpful posts by forum members as the basis of the second lawsuit that Andy isn't living up to the settlement...

Fortunately, according to Federal Law, Section 230 of Title 47 of the United States Code (47 USC § 230) , Andy can not be held legally liable for statements made by other people on a public forum. Does that mean we should tell every Tom, Dick and Harry how to set up and run MTC with their Cricut? No, I could see that causing problems as PC would give Andy grief over it whether they were legally liable or not. Does that mean we should ignore pleas for help? Again, no... I love how helpful this forum is, that's part of what makes us a cyber-family more than a forum. I do think that it is best to keep the help specifically to finding out what version they have, and if they mistakenly updated themselves out of having it work. Then, possibly suggesting a system restore to before the inadvertent update. NO mention of plugins that are not available on the main MTC download page should be made or talked about (again, in my opinion) to not give any legal fodder to the PC engines...(and to save the mods the work of having to edit it out of any posts anyway).

So, to each their own, help out if you feel like it, don't if you don't, but remember that one of the things that makes this forum so wonderful is that we are friendly to others...so while first posters asking for help may raise some red flags, you are free to ignore, but let's not call names, please. :)
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

Jeanette in Orange County, CA
    Love my Italian Greyhound --> I.G.--> iggy
    Own a Create: Krikee, getting used to a Black Cat Cougar: Bagheera

• salleyssalleys Posts: 419Member
    I just don't want to do anything to risk Andy and Ann having to close the forum to protect themselves. Don't mean to be selfish but the forum is more important to me than helping a few people who missed the memo. Maybe if you feel compelled ther is some way you could help them off the forum.
    JMHO
  • kodakoda Posts: 6Member
    Yikes! I didn't know I was opening Pandora's box. I was searching the Make the Cut site for an email address so that I could ask my original posting. I am new to discussion boards. I spent the last 15 years of my work life in front of a computer and 10 as a help desk for software at a local college. That's probably why I try not to spend too much time at my laptop. Since I couldn't find a direct email address to ask my question, I joined the discussion. FYI: I purchased the software (legally), before I retired (Oct, 2010). No updates. I purchased my Expression and the Gypsy before retirement too. My health isn't the greatest so I need to spend more time upright and moving rather than seated at my desk. I never knew there were lawsuits involved. I just wanted to know if I really did have to scrap the Make the Cut or not. I haven't read all of the posts as yet, but a good number of them. Thank you for taking the time to give me some direct information. Sorry for the consternation!!
    What firmware version does your machine have? Have you made any attempt to use MTC or you just already have it and never used it?
    Kaleidoscope Creations
    Born a Rambling Tam
    Sometimes I think I should just keep my opinions to myself, she said, but someone has got to be the voice of reason.
    ~ Brian Andreas
  • kmmhugkmmhug Posts: 824Member
    Koda, What version of the MTC is currently installed on your computer? It will determine if you can update to the current version or not. Regardless, if you had bought it already before all this happened, your current version will work regardless of the lawsuit.
    Loving my Cougar, Cameo and new Pazzle Vue!
    I just checked MTC and found that I have version 3.2.1 with a Build Timestamp of Tue Jan 18, 2011. So much for my memory in thinking it was purchased pre-retirement. I never really tried to do much with it since I hadn't gotten the hang of the Cricket. My Gypsy is waiting for me too. I am a greeting card maker and a very new scrapbooker. Thank you for taking the time to respond.
    What FIRMWARE does your machine have? Turn it on, and it will say what it is. (As long as it's the old expression, not the E2 - it doesn't work with that.) If it's V2.35, it should work. Try a test cut and you'll find out.
    Kaleidoscope Creations
    Born a Rambling Tam
    ~ Brian Andreas
    TAMinator, My machine is version 2.32, 2006. I bought it on sale and I am not sure of the date. I am not in a position to check to see if it works with MTC at the present. Thank you.
  • kmmhugkmmhug Posts: 824Member
    edited March 2012
    You will need to update the firmware before it will cut with MTC. I believe you will have to update it in order to work with the gypsy as well.

Post edited by kmmhug on
    Loving my Cougar, Cameo and new Pazzle Vue!
    You will have to update the firmware. I don't know if at this point in time it will be any good but if you don't have the right version, it won't matter anyway.
    I would try a test cut first just in case. If it's a no-go, then do a search online for 'cricut how to update firmware'. You should find links to their website and how to do it.
    Kaleidoscope Creations
    Born a Rambling Tam
    ~ Brian Andreas
    edited March 2012
    Open The Abyss
    Post edited by Berryone on
    edited March 2012
    By golly, Berryone, ProvoCraft Cricut is listed. Does this mean that once I figure out how to use it, it should work? Thank you for your post.
    Post edited by koda on
    You Bet

Make Sure You Download The FTDI Drivers

Help > Advanced > Download and Install FTDI D2XX Drivers
  • KarenPKarenP Posts: 4,028Member
    edited March 2012
    Gabe's answer works for me. If someone wants to say otherwise and help, take it off this forum and do it privately. Then your own neck is on the line. You will think twice!
    Post edited by KarenP on
    Missouri
  • BobkatBobkat Posts: 766Member
    The Abyss:

A civilian diving team are enlisted to search for a lost nuclear submarine and face danger while encountering an alien aquatic species.

Directed by James Cameron. Starring Ed Harris.

Dave
    What is the Abyss?
    Dave gave one form of an answer. Here's a different spin. Abyss - a huge bottomless pit, and you are in a pitch black cave and can't see the edge. One wrong move and the pit will swallow you forever. Abyss.

This discussion has been closed.