NEW VERSION OF PCS RELEASED! - Popup Card Studio v1.1.0
Click here to learn more!

We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 25% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Tutorial: SVG from SSDE v1.9 or 2.0.0 to MTC

juliefesjuliefes Posts: 3,737Member
edited January 2012 in Tutorials
Learn how to save your Silhouette Studio Design Edition files in SVG format and import into MTC to cut to your MTC-supported cutter. I have a collection of over 10,000 GSD, DXF, and .Studio files that can be opened or imported into the free Silhouette Studio software. Since I now have the Design Edition version 1.9 of that software, I can now save these files in SVG format and import them into Make The Cut, and cut to any of my cutters. Learn the steps on how to do this by reading this 5 page step-by-step, printable tutorial. This document also covers a few of the terminology differences between these Silhouette Studio and Make The Cut.

You can access this file at the free MTC_Tuts Yahoo group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/files/06_File Conversion Techniques/VI.06_FromSilhouetteStudioDE_ToMakeThe Cut.pdf
Post edited by juliefes on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.