We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Smash Books

2»

Comments

• KimKim Member Posts: 2,488
    Nelda, thanks for the files. I got my Smash book in! Little did I know, but I have been doing this for years, just not in as nice a book. I have always had a notebook about this size that I have just notes, lists, anything, everything, that I put in it. This nifty little pen/gllue will come in handy and the book is so much nicer than the ones I've been using.
    Proud Owner of a Silver Bullet Professional Series 24 inch cutter rated #1 by Top Ten Reivews http://die-cutting-machines-review.toptenreviews.com/ Tigger the Black Cat Cougar 24" - the cat with attitudeTM As Yet Un-named Silhouette Cameo Hot Stuff the Foil Master
  • daffeydildaffeydil Member Posts: 2,978
    To get the discussion back on track.....I ordered 2 smash books this afternoon thanks to Nelda's post! Got them for 6.00 each but think they goofed on the shipping charges. Was supposed to 1.95 and my receipt says 10.95. Hope it was just a typo.

thread.
    An update on this post: I think the error in shipping charges was on my part. I had everything set to check out and then went back to add another smash book and forgot to change shipping method the second time around. An email to them corrected this to the 1.95 shipping charge and my order is on its way.
    Sharon
  • salleyssalleys Member Posts: 479
    Thanks for the file Nelda.
  • neldanelda Moderator Posts: 11,637
    edited January 2012
    An update on this post: I think the error in shipping charges was on my part. I had everything set to check out and then went back to add another smash book and forgot to change shipping method the second time around. An email to them corrected this to the 1.95 shipping charge and my order is on its way.
    I found this aggravating as well - even though I set the shipping to economy it kept reverting to the highest. I had to change it on every single page. It should have stayed to my option. Maybe they need to fix the settings, especially if this happens to several people and they get emails about it every time.

In Indy, blogging along at http://papercraftingwithnelda.blogspot.com/ Lettering Delights affiliate - order through here to give me credit! Cutters: using the the Silhouette SD almost exclusively these days!
  • mortmomof2mortmomof2 Member Posts: 261
    I got ours in the mail today! They are much bigger than I expected, super quality, lots of papers. When I consider the time it would have taken to make something similar (but still not as nice), it was totally worth it to buy!
    Rebecca www.paperdawncreations.blogspot.com Crafting with Zingy and Silly (KNK Zing and Silhouette SD)
  • WenWen Member Posts: 817
    I'm going to order some for my friends, they are a great idea.
  • KwiltKwilt Member Posts: 1,358
    Awesome ideas in this thread! :)
    TFS!!!
    Proud MTC Member Since: 12/25/2009

LOVE ♥ LOVE ♥ LOVE MY 15" KNK MAXX!!!!
    MY BLOG: CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND COFFEE
  • mommahobbitmommahobbit Member Posts: 3,049
    My challenge for the day ..... I am making a Smash book ..... I went to wal mart and picked a cheap journal with 200 pages now I will " fix " it up a bit. We will see what happens.... LOL
  • WenWen Member Posts: 817
    Make sure to show us pictures when your finished!!!
This discussion has been closed.