NEW VERSION OF PCS RELEASED! - Popup Card Studio v1.1.0
Click here to learn more!

We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 25% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!
Don't Forget! There is a LIVE Webinar going on TODAY at 7:30 PM CDT!
Please click here to sign up if you haven't already.
Guarantee your question will be answered by posting it here.
Remember: These Webinars work on your iPad and iPhone!

Kim Bright svg files

GabeGabe Posts: 3,121Moderator
edited November 2011 in General
I saw that beautiful charger with the super detailed nativity on it and decided I had to buy a copy of that file!

http://forum.make-the-cut.com/discussion/20641/not-a-charger#Item_19

So I went to Kim Bright's site and found the image, but it says it is out of stock. I'm confused. I thought it was an svg file I was buying. And if that's right, how could it be out of stock? Waiting on a shipment of fresh electrons???
:)) :)) :))

Comments

• digicrafterdigicrafter Posts: 569Member
    edited November 2011
    it may be listed as out a stock since the original was from a inkadinkado Stamp company and she may of only had permission to sell so many copies it is hard to tell. you would have to email her . but they are on the net and not hard to trace. Thanks kim (below post). I had not lookat her site for quite some time.
    Post edited by digicrafter on
  • KimKim Posts: 2,467Member
    they are not out of stock. somewhere on her site she explains why it says that but just put in your cart and she will email you the files.
    Proud Owner of a Silver Bullet Professional Series 24 inch cutter rated #1 by Top Ten Reivews
    http://die-cutting-machines-review.toptenreviews.com/

Tigger the Black Cat Cougar 24" - the cat with attitudeTM
    As Yet Un-named Silhouette Cameo
    Hot Stuff the Foil Master
  • GabeGabe Posts: 3,121Moderator
    Ok. thanks Kim. I'll give it a try. :)
    Gabe, because of the holidays, I don't know when her "store hours" are, but she will email the files to you, just may not be right after you order it. She actually has two sites...at least last time I went to them...that has different files. One is more of the Christmas and the other seems to be all the other stuff. BOTH are worth visiting. I tend to LOVE the mindscapes. These images are not only great for vinyl, but they really look good with the foiling (FoilMaster).
    Proud Owner of a Silver Bullet Professional Series 24 inch cutter rated #1 by Top Ten Reivews

I haven't checked out her site lately so decided to see what new stuff she has added. I was doing fine, just adding stuff to my cart when all of a sudden I started getting that dreaded screen "404 error" or something. Now I can't get her site back. It's there somewhere if try the site, but right now it seems to be down. Maybe I added too many things to my cart? LOL.

• Tiny_CutterTiny_Cutter Posts: 328Member
    She did say she is in the process of moving stuff around, its possible she is working on it and that is why its not available.
    -Mike
    I think that message has been up a while and I was in the middle of "shopping". Not sure what the problem is (maybe everyone doing pre-Thanksgiving shopping...LOL) but will try again after Thanksgiving. She has a lot of new images in her store.

• KimBrightKimBright Posts: 52Member
    Hi everyone, sorry that you are having problems, I am not quite sure why unless it is the high traffic at the moment. If you would like, you can email me a list of the files you want to mikiela1@yahoo.com and I will send you an invoice for them. Sorry for your inconvenience.
    Kim
  • iggyloveriggylover Posts: 11,513Moderator
    Welcome to the forum Kim!

LOL ...we do tend to overwhelm sites when people here get interested in them... but I think the owners are pleasantly surprised and then they get to find us! Win-Win!
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

Jeanette in Orange County, CA
    Love my Italian Greyhound --> I.G.--> iggy
    Own a Create: Krikee, getting used to a Black Cat Cougar: Bagheera

• AndyAndy Posts: 4,477Administrator
    What's Kim's site?
    I don't often test my code... But when I do, I do it in production.
  • iggyloveriggylover Posts: 11,513Moderator
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

Jeanette in Orange County, CA
    Love my Italian Greyhound --> I.G.--> iggy
    Own a Create: Krikee, getting used to a Black Cat Cougar: Bagheera

• upnativeupnative Posts: 112Member
    Love her files. This has to be my favorite for Christmas. Sorry about the photo quality. Lots of weeding but oh so worth the efort.image
    Santa beautiful.JPG
    3264 x 2176 - 2M
  • ShirleyGShirleyG Posts: 305Member
    I too had a problem with the site yesterday. Emailed her last night, she responded right away. I placed my order expecting it sometime today because is was late. It arrived LAST NIGHT. What service!!!!!
    Creating in Albuquerque, NM
    Black Cat Cougar 18"
  • LindaLinda Posts: 111Member
    edited November 2011
    does someone have the link to santa face. i cannot seem to see it. tia linda

nevermind found it. didnt see it had pages. lol
    Post edited by Linda on
    Thank you. Yes, i am having a blast looking at all the items you have on this board. Gets my creativity flowing! :)
    Welcome to the forum Kim!

LOL ...we do tend to overwhelm sites when people here get interested in them... but I think the owners are pleasantly surprised and then they get to find us! Win-Win!
    I too had a problem with the site yesterday. Emailed her last night, she responded right away. I placed my order expecting it sometime today because is was late. It arrived LAST NIGHT. What service!!!!!
    Thanks Shirley, it's not always that quick, but I was up late visiting with family... lol but due to having the web stores, I do check my email several times a day. So usually it's the same day service, but always there by the next day if not the same. :)
    Ok. thanks Kim. I'll give it a try. :)
    you're welcome Gabe :)
    Well, must be a problem with the server as I still cannot access Kim's site. SIGH. Will keep trying. KimBright, I would email the ones I wanted, but I didn't write them down and so I don't know which ones I put in my cart. There were quite a few. But I will be persistent and keep trying.

• AngelaAngela Posts: 215Member
    edited November 2011
    I acessed her site ok tonight.
    BTW
    Kim has my wedding /engagement card on her blog that uses the kissing couple.

I used MTC and then the SIL to cut it. I love it. I did in August, but as the site topic came up today I thought I'd share.

It's the very last one on the page.

http://blingology.blogspot.com/2011_08_01_archive.html
    Post edited by Angela on
    Loving playing with my Black Cat Lynx, Silhouette Cameo and Silhouette SD using MTC
    Well, must be a problem with the server as I still cannot access Kim's site. SIGH. Will keep trying.
    Hmmm. It is working for me. Try clicking this link:

http://blingology.blogspot.com/p/creative-bling-vinyl-design-store.html#uds-search-results

Sometimes the browser cache can hold onto a bad address and keep going to it when you think it's going where it should. Pesky browsers! When that might be the case I will either switch to a different browser just to see if it does the same thing, or search Google for the site's address and click that. Nowadays most everybody has two or three different web browsers on their pc. Firefox, Chrome, Opera, IE, etc. I have IE and Chrome. I got Chrome so I could play Angry Birds. :-) But it comes in handy when IE "goes wonky" from time to time.

Hope the link works for you.

Cheers,

Gabe

• CarmenOCarmenO Posts: 1,109Member
    If the cache is a problem use controlF5 and it will clear it. :)
    Gazelle, Cameo
    Thanks Gabe!! I downloaded Firefox and it worked....until I put the snowflake tree in my cart and then the same thing happened. I can't get back onto the site. but at least I know it is something on my end and can see what I can do.

• ImaCutterImaCutter Posts: 3,166Member
    Love her files!!!!!! so talented!
    http://imacuttercrafts.blogspot.com/ A BUCKEYE living in Florida **Proud owner of "Zinga" Follow Me on Pinterest
    I've downloaded I don't know how many web browsers and each time the same thing happens, only not with the same file put into my cart. It is probably the number of files in my cart. But once I get the error, I cannot go back to her site...any of it. I've shut down my computer and re-booted, cleared history, cookies, etc. Nada. So this last time I just wrote down what I wanted. This is really wierd. I have never had anything like this happen before.

Oh, I just looked up and saw CarmenO's post about ControF5. I will try it. but I think that there is a problem with the site.

• Tiny_CutterTiny_Cutter Posts: 328Member
    You can email her and she will invoice you.
    -Mike
    the controlF5 didn't work.

@Kim

Ok, I think I know what is going on, because the same thing happened to me. When you find an image you like and put it in your cart, there is no way to get back to the site where all the images are. The cart is on a completely different site or something. So, what I had to do was copy the link that I gave you. You can open Notepad and put it there, or you can just copy and paste it into the browser address bar as needed. The notepad thing is in case your pc doesn't keep the address in it's memory. You can go back to notepad and copy it again if you need to.

Anyway, after you have selected your file and put it in the shopping cart, you will be stuck in the cart. Just paste the link I gave you back into the address bar and click the go button or hit enter. Whatever makes your browser load that page. Then pick another file and put that in your cart. Repeat as many times as you want.

Getting to your cart when you're done can be tricky. I looked at a bunch of files, using the method above, but I only bought two at that time. Well, there is no link to go to the cart so I eventually just picked a file at random and put that in my cart. Then, once I was back in my cart, I deleted that last file that I didn't really want.

I didn't understand what the problem was before. It's just that it appears Kim Bright doesn't have a "return to shopping" link in her cart area, so you have to do it manually.

Cheers,

Gabe
    Thanks Gabe. I will have to try that the next time.

Sorry guys, I was just checking out the pages myself, unfortunately the program I use doesn't have a "checkout or go to shopping cart" button :( Once you get to the shopping cart and wish to continue shopping, you can either hit backspace to continue shopping, choose the "continue shopping": button which will only take you back to the main store, or you can click on the banners in the right hand column to switch between stores. I apologize, but until I can find a better program to use, I am kinda stuck with this one. Thanks for understanding. Again, if you would just prefer to email your list to me, it's not a problem for me to invoice you through pay pal, it might be easier in the long run and alleviate alot of frustration. As I said before, I check my email several times throughout the day. :)
This discussion has been closed.