NEW VERSION OF PCS RELEASED! - Popup Card Studio v1.1.0
Click here to learn more!

We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 25% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

words inside a circle

pswamorrispswamorris Posts: 31Member
edited October 2011 in Tutorials
I know we can put a 2 part phase inside a circle with the words on the bottom of the circle reading left to right. Can't remember which tutorial....help please thank you MTC group!

Comments

• HappyCrafterHappyCrafter Posts: 2,396Member
    Is this what you are wanting? If so it is wrapping text. You select the word(s) you want on the top and hold down the control key and drag to the circle until your cursor changes to a little triangle, square and circle. At that point you release the control key and a little pop up window comes up. You play around with the offset until you get it placed where you want it. The phrase or word(s) that go on the bottom, are placed upside down and backwards on the virtual mat, and you repeat the step above--dragging to the circle.
    Words in a Circle.PNG
    416 x 406 - 23K
    As long as the bicycle wheels are still turning, life is good.
    Sharon in North Central Idaho
  • HappyCrafterHappyCrafter Posts: 2,396Member
    Also when you place your text on the mat you want to separate by "glyph". Then when you get them in the circle where you want them, you can join them.
    As long as the bicycle wheels are still turning, life is good.
    Sharon in North Central Idaho
  • pswamorrispswamorris Posts: 31Member
    thanks so much you all.....Now to see if I can get the words in a tiny little circle.....lol
  • pswamorrispswamorris Posts: 31Member
    I'd forgotten the reverse/upside down trick....this group is so great.....
This discussion has been closed.