NEW SOFTWARE RELEASED! - Popup Card Studio v1.0.1
Click here to learn more!

lighted halloween buckets

joesallyjoesally Posts: 86Member
edited October 2011 in General
lizziejeans on etsy has lighted halloween buckets forsale. They are the cutest things. Does anyone know where these buckets might have come from? I would love to have several in fall colors for a wedding next year to use as lighted ice buckets. Please help. I tried to contact her but the message won't go through or do I have to log in to send a message?

Thanks

Comments

• BerryoneBerryone Posts: 4,873Member
  • firerose617firerose617 Posts: 9Member
    I love those - I am been searching on the internet for the last hour looking for anything similar but have come up empty. Please let us know if you find out where to get them
    Thanks!
    Km
  • CherylCCherylC Posts: 1,095Member

If you purchase Graphics Factory Membership please consider using my Affiliate Link. Thanks♪♥CherylC♥♪ - Gallery ID: 2836
    Taylor Made Originals Shop | Crafting Blog | TMO FB Page | Baking Blog | Follow Me on Pinterest
  • nomemnomem Posts: 3,102Member
    Those are cute! I wish I could find those buckets too. If anyone finds them, please post.
    I found this on alibaba, but you have to order 1000 pieces and I don't know the price.
    It looks very similar to the ones on Etsy. They have blue and orange - custom colors can be ordered.

http://qdtoy.en.alibaba.com/product/258848172-209529615/Light_bucket.html?tracelog=cgsotherproduct1
    Light_bucket.jpg
    640 x 480 - 129K
    Yikes! 1,000 is about 990 more than I want.
  • astack229astack229 Posts: 730Member
    So cool. Keep us posted if you find anything!
  • joesallyjoesally Posts: 86Member
    These are the ones. I can't use that many either. I only need 20-30 of them. Sorry. Just thought that someone might know where there might be a smaller quantity.
  • K_leeK_lee Posts: 6,411Member
    K_lee's Krafting Niche'
  • K_leeK_lee Posts: 6,411Member
    and here's smaller ice buckets...............

http://www.epartyunlimited.com/light-up-ice-buckets-small.html
    K_lee's Krafting Niche'
  • machun326machun326 Posts: 5Member
    If you wanted Halloween lighted bucket , just e-mail me at mkartsstl@gmail.com
    I emailed! Hope to hear soon.
    There are orange, blue, red and green in color of those lighted bucket. Pink one is sold out. 24 of them in a big paper box. I am in St. louis. There are 300 in Columbus, Ohio. 100 in south bend IN. some one buy 200 in Kansas city. The cost for shipping is $8 for 1, $ 10 for 2. $45 for 24.
    If some want to order. It better be 8, 12, 16 or 24 . those can fit in box well and would less damage when shipping.
    The new one is Pumpkin like.
    My e-mail address is mkartsstl@gmail.com
    Adding the cost of the buckets and the shipping cost...too cost-prohibitive for me. I wish I could find them locally.
  • HelenHelen Posts: 1,787Member
    Where can you get them in Columbus, Ohio? A retail store?
    Hellie0h-Central Ohio Gallery # 9914
    What Will YOU Do, With Your One And Only Life
    How much are the buckets? You say cost of shipping for 1 $8.00 but what is the price per bucket, you only mention the price of shipping. Do you have a website? What does the pumpkin one look like? What company are you with?

There are orange, blue, red and green in color of those lighted bucket. Pink one is sold out. 24 of them in a big paper box. I am in St. louis. There are 300 in Columbus, Ohio. 100 in south bend IN. some one buy 200 in Kansas city. The cost for shipping is $8 for 1, $ 10 for 2. $45 for 24.
    If some want to order. It better be 8, 12, 16 or 24 . those can fit in box well and would less damage when shipping.
    The new one is Pumpkin like.
    My e-mail address is mkartsstl@gmail.com
    It will be $10 each for 1-5, $ 9.00 for 6-9. If you order more than 10, it willbe$8.00 each.
    My company name is MK Arts.
    that is why my e-mail address is mkartsstl. if you see the baseball game, you would know the stl is St. Louis.

Sorry mkartsstl@gmail.com
    firerose617....machun quoted me
    1 -5 buckets, $10/each
    5-9, $9/each
    10 or more, $8/each
    Manchun says he/she is the inventor; the buckets are manufactured in China;
    Thanks Nomem
    I would love to get some, but a little leary because he doesn't have a website where you can see what he says he has, no phone number provided - only email - so you can't speak directly to him. He may very well be on the up - up, but how do we know?
    Well, after more research, it appears he is getting them imported from the company I found above (with the picture of the blue one). So he may be the "face of the company" in the United States. Sounds legit.

Mk Arts St. Louis / Customs Express imports products from Yiwu Qida Electric Factory in Ningpo via Long Beach, California. Container #MEDU6202531
    Company Name

Mk Arts St Louis Customs Express
    Address

4500 WOODSON ROAD ST. LOUIS, MO 63134 ST. LOUIS MO 63134 US
    Total shipments in our database

2 record(s)
    Latest Shipment

Sep 11, 2011
    Even if the buckets were afforable (for me), I'm still skeptical since he/she claimed to be the inventor of these buckets.
    Any of you have friend in St. Louis. I sale near 10000 in this city. I always around base ball game.
    some body call me bucket's guy.
  • joesallyjoesally Posts: 86Member
    I e-mailed lizziejean who has a etsy account and she is the distributor for these, She shows them on her site. I understand from another post that they are $10.00, $9.00 and $8.00 depending on how many you purchase.
    Do you have a link to lizziejean's site?
  • momtojaxmomtojax Posts: 1Member
    just go to etsy and put in lighted buckets in the search bar and you will find her shop
  • zgperryzgperry Posts: 2Member
    edited September 2012
    HI All - I can vouch for Chun Ma that he is the inventor of the buckets. I also help him sell these mainly in St. Louis which is why they are difficult to find. The only reason he doesn't have a website is because he is not computer savvy. If you still need buckets, let us know. He has all colors except pink which sold out very quickly. Attached is a picture of some of the colors. He also has red. Just recently he invented and ordered orange pumpkins and white pumpkins that light up green.

Email me at lightedbuckets@gmail.com if you have questions. Thanks!
    lighted buckets 4.jpg
    2592 x 1936 - 1M
    Post edited by zgperry on
  • Amandalyn1439Amandalyn1439 Posts: 1Member
    Did anyone buy any of theses buckets last year? I sold them in my shop last Halloween but got them from the lady on etsy. I was hoping to get them again this year but from more of a direct source. Thanks for any help!
  • Runner10Runner10 Posts: 1Member
    Amandalyn... Did you find these elsewhere yet - I've emailed shop qdtoy aliexpress but have not received a response yet. I was looking to buy these for my sons school - Hoping to get them for less than the ETSY shop sells them for...
  • KarenPKarenP Posts: 4,028Member
    edited September 2012
    I contacted the email address above from St Louis. Seems ok to me. I am not familiar with the buckets. How do they light up? Is it just for a short time?
    Post edited by KarenP on
    Missouri
  • Luv2CUSmileLuv2CUSmile Posts: 478Member
    Are they the size of "candy collecting" buckets or could you hold enough candy in it for passing out? Yes, how do they light? Battery that can be replaced? Bulb can be replaced? Just seems pricey if they cant last a few yrs. We did sand buckets one year painted with glow in the dark paint and black decals...
    I am thinking maybe to do clear jars this year for the walkway with clear glass paint and a flameless tea light in them... then I thought of the tinted glass using mod podge and food gel coloring... that is for glass and clear plastic though... these are cute but I am brainstorming now.
    Luv
    Hope to own a Zing in the state of NC
    KarenP said:

I contacted the email address above from St Louis. Seems ok to me. I am not familiar with the buckets. How do they light up? Is it just for a short time?

If you buy more than 60 they are $5 each. You pay shipping or pu.
    Missouri
    edited September 2012
    KarenP said:

I contacted the email address above from St Louis. zgperry@earthlink.net. Seems ok to me. I am not familiar with the buckets. How do they light up? Is it just for a short time?

If you buy more than 60 they are $5 each. You pay shipping or pu.

I found a link with some dimensions and states AA battery is used but not sure if they are identical but I assume so. http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=107966374
    Post edited by KarenP on
    Missouri
    My kids are in St Louis and are going to pick some up for me. If anyone is close to Joplin MO and wants some let me know ASAP.
    Missouri
  • zgperryzgperry Posts: 2Member
    edited September 2012
    HI All! We're still selling the buckets in St. Louis. If interested, please email me @ lightedbuckets@gmail.com I'm working on the website which should be up soon lightedbuckets.com

Here is information about the buckets:

Available in orange, green, red, and blue (sorry, no more pink) Dimensions - 6.5" h X 7.25" w

Battery operated - requires (3) AA batteries (Batteries included)

1-6 Buckets $6.50
    7-12 Buckets $6.00
    13-60 $5.50
    61 and over $5.00

Above pricing does not include shipping/handling if not picking up in St. Louis area.
    Post edited by zgperry on
  • nannan Posts: 349Member
    Did you try Light God?
    http://www.lightgod.com
  • lafreilafrei Posts: 200Member
    Just made these this week turned out so cute.
    image.jpg
    200 x 150 - 14K
    image.jpg
    200 x 150 - 13K
    Lou Ann in Nebraska ~ Got ZING my style!  + Silhouette SD, and Bug-E until it dies.

Those are really cute!
This discussion has been closed.