We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

CHALLENGE 10/7 - 10 pattern files included=D

ImaCutterImaCutter Member Posts: 3,232
edited October 2011 in Challenges
Friends,

The next challenge will start on Friday, Oct. 7th and run for a week. It is pretty open ended. I have included a file that has 10 patterns, so look for the ten pages within the file. Most of these were made with basic shapes.

How would you use these?

You can break apart and manipulate them ANY way you want.

You just need to use one of them in some way in your project (of your choice). These can be colored and used as a printed file, used as a border, overlay- or whatever you are inspired to do- the choice is up to you.

I thought if you had a chance to look it over first and see what ideas come to you, you could have a little more time to do something with it. The file is made with the 4.0.4 beta version.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Happy crafting,
Trish
Post edited by ImaCutter on
http://imacuttercrafts.blogspot.com/ A BUCKEYE living in Florida **Proud owner of "Zinga" Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!