We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Jigsaw Puzzle Generator BETA

AndyAndy Administrator Posts: 4,579
edited November 2013 in MTC Updates
Hello all...

I have finished a program which creates 100% unique jigsaw puzzles. These generated puzzles are created for cutters... It doesn't create separate jigsaw pieces... it creates cutlines to make sure you get a perfectly cut puzzle. It creates these puzzles using just Bezier curves so its output is extremely scalable.

Data is output in (90 DPI) SVG format so you can import it anywhere you want it.

This program is in Demo mode unless you have registered MTC.

This program will be included in version 3.3 of MTC. It will not be built-in to MTC since it's not a feature that is really essential to cutting machines (I hate cluttering up the UI with not-so-popular features) -- instead it will be installed as a separate program just as it is now (but under your startmenu>>programs>>mtc! section on your computer)

You can, however, play around with it now -- Just download right to your desktop.

This program is now included with Make The Cut version 3.3.2 and newer. You can download here:
http://www.make-the-cut.com/download.aspx

To get to it, click your Start Menu, Programs, Make The Cut! directory.

Check out what Chad from KNK did with this!: Link | Action Video

Here is the default program setup:

You can create completely unique designs that do not necessarily have to do with puzzles :)

You have tons of options to choose from as far as customizing your puzzle:

Cut this! I dare you!
Post edited by Andy on
I don't often test my code... But when I do, I do it in production.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!