We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Have you seen any Magaphone SVGs?

staciwstaciw Posts: 109Member
edited March 2010 in General
Looking for a Cheerleader megaphone. Please let me know if you know where I could find one! thanks! STaci

• waterrabbitwaterrabbit Posts: 2,217Member
    The font "Webdings" which is a system font, I think - has a megaphone (two - one has "sound waves") It's just past the stadium and the ship. Not too far down.
  • iggyloveriggylover Posts: 11,513Moderator
    There are at least two fun cheerleader dingbat fonts at fontspace.com that have megaphones on them.

Found here:

Hope this helps,

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

Jeanette in Orange County, CA
    Love my Italian Greyhound --> I.G.--> iggy
    Own a Create: Krikee, getting used to a Black Cat Cougar: Bagheera

• CaseysAngelCaseysAngel Posts: 14,967Member
    I have one in a GSD file I"d be happy to convert for you to use as SVG BUT you can't share it. The reason being is It is in my free shared files and I do NOT know who to give the credit to. I"ve started adding names now but I didn't use to (stupid on my part). If you just want it for your own personal layout though you can email me at caseysangel @ Dishmail.net and I will be happy to email it to you though. I won't post it because I don't know who to give the credit to.
    Christy http://everdaylittlethings.blogspot.com/
    Cutters: Craft Robo, Cricut Expression, and the absolute BEST A BLACK CAT COUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.