We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

NSD: Challenge 4: "Greatest Grill Ever" Hosted by Christy aka CaseysAngel WINNER JULIEFES

CaseysAngelCaseysAngel Member Posts: 14,967
edited May 2011 in Challenges
Okay so actually I am hosting this because of Andy.LOL

If you were at Tuesday nights Webinar you will know that Andy made the "Greatest Grill Ever" file. He was quite proud of himself when he finished at how great it looked and made the comment we needed a challenge where everyone used the grill. While I'm certain he was kidding I couldn't pass it by. :-))

So, what's the challenge you ask? You are to create a project rather it be a card, layout, or whatever, using Andy's grill. You can change the papers and you can add to the design but do NOT change his actual grill.LMBO

Now to make this easier to find I am going to attach the file below but know that all credit goes to Andy.LOL

Christy http://everdaylittlethings.blogspot.com/ Cutters: Craft Robo, Cricut Expression, and the absolute BEST A BLACK CAT COUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by CaseysAngel on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.