NEW SOFTWARE RELEASED! - Popup Card Studio v1.0.1
Click here to learn more!

Cutting a Zebra Print

hoolabaloohoolabaloo Posts: 21Member
edited March 2011 in Help for Make The Cut
Ok. I need to cut some white vinyl with a zebra texture. Is there a way to do that? Can I cut the textures?
Thanks for the help.

Comments

• CaseysAngelCaseysAngel Posts: 14,967Member
    if you print the texture on the vinyl first you should be able to just cut around it , IE print and cut.
    Christy http://everdaylittlethings.blogspot.com/
    Cutters: Craft Robo, Cricut Expression, and the absolute BEST A BLACK CAT COUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MaxineMaxine Posts: 4,002Member
    hoolabaloo do you have zebra vinyl that you are trying to cut? Or are you wanting to make the white vinyl into zebra. If thats the case you could just cut black zebra stripes and layer then onto the white vinyl. Im not sure what you mean .
    Im happiest when Im working
  • kraigmckraigmc Posts: 68Member
    If you are looking to make zebra stripes with the white vinyl on whatever background you are using (shirt, card, wall, etc), here's a file I just did.
    I just google image searched "zebra", copied (right click-Copy) the image, pasted it in MTC (pixel trace button) and Voila.
    You can take the image in photoshop or paint first to fill lettering, or make a shape of course before you MTC-it.
    If you weed away all the solid areas that are cut, you are left with the white stripes for the zebra.
    mtc
    mtc
    Zebra.mtc
  • hoolabaloohoolabaloo Posts: 21Member
    Thats great. Let me ask this then. Can I put that on numbers and have it cut in that pattern?
  • KarenPKarenP Posts: 4,028Member
    MY VINYL DESIGNER WWW has some zebra look files to cut....and a sale eight now!
    Missouri
  • K_leeK_lee Posts: 6,411Member
    edited April 2011
    wrong post, sorry....
    Post edited by K_lee on
    K_lee's Krafting Niche'
This discussion has been closed.