NEW VERSION OF PCS RELEASED! - Popup Card Studio v1.1.0
Click here to learn more!

We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 25% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!
Don't Forget! There is a LIVE Webinar going on TODAY at 7:30 PM CDT!
Please click here to sign up if you haven't already.
Guarantee your question will be answered by posting it here.
Remember: These Webinars work on your iPad and iPhone!

Yes, The Cricut DOES still work with your current MTC!!!!!!

CaseysAngelCaseysAngel Posts: 14,967Member
edited April 2011 in General
HI Everyone,

Several of you have contacted me and ask If I would clear up some rumors flying around facebook and other sites that mtc will no longer work with their cricuts, even though they already owned it. This is not true. Your current version DOES and WILL still work with MTC as long as you do not update. I just tested it myself. However future versions of MTC regretfully will not per Andy's post here on the forum which can be found here http://forum.make-the-cut.com/discussion/13597/effective-immediately.../p1 . If you still have questions Ann has stated you can email her at support@make-the-cut.com and she will answer you to the extent she is able to.

If you are just now wanting to buy MTC then NO, it doesn't include the ability to cut to the cricut. MTC works with many other cutters though including the Black Cat Cougar, Black Cat Lynx, Gazelle, Craft Robo, Silhouette, E craft, US cutter MH series and Laser cut, and any cutter using a HPGL printing support. Check back often if your cutter isn't listed as many more will be added in the future per Andy's post. If you have a cutter that you would like to work with MTC then you can always drop Andy an email at support@makethecut.com to see if he's able to. EDITED 4/4/11 PLEASE do not email them about the Pazzle. They are already working with them on making it compatible with MTC.

I hope this clears up the confusion. For those of you who contacted me about this feel free to repost this message anywhere you need to. Also if you are upset about this as much as we are please be sure to join the Boycott Provo Craft facebook page.

Hugs,
Christy
Post edited by CaseysAngel on
Christy http://everdaylittlethings.blogspot.com/
Cutters: Craft Robo, Cricut Expression, and the absolute BEST A BLACK CAT COUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.