We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

PC Lawsuit Against MTC

Comments

• KimATCKimATC Member Posts: 785
    I saw that the Lynx cutter is around the same cost as the cricut. I heard that MTC works with it. Is this true?
    What are the specs for the Lynx?? Does it cut the same materials as the Cougar, or this strictly a paper/vinyl machine?? I saw the same thing and was wondering also! Anyone?? Sheri, Dawn???
  • HappyMommy2_4HappyMommy2_4 Member Posts: 139
    Julie, thanks for the info about the Gazelle mats working in my E. I already buy Roland blades...so PC will get no more money from me..even for consumables. I am going to start saving for a Gazelle or Cougar if my E ever craps out. I'm done with crapcut and PC forever. And when my E does finally die...I'm going to tear it apart like the fax machine in Office Space...maybe I'll post the video on Youtube. Wouldn't that be hysterical if there were hundreds of videos of all of us destroying the crapcut. >:-)
    Shelley
  • Beanie_ID62Beanie_ID62 Member Posts: 3,820

You can purchase a Gazelle for $399.99 from Scrap-Savvy.com They also will do price matching, if you find it advertised elsewhere for less. I know a lot of people feel they cannot pay this much for a cutter, but I ask those people to add up how much they have spent all together for their other machine plus all of the cartridges? The cost adds up very quickly. Perhaps purchasing a Gazelle on a layaway plan would be an option for these people. I also wonder how many people have had to purchase the bug more than once because it "wore out" after the warranty was up? Purchasing the E twice costs more than purchasing the Gazelle once in most cases.
    Problem is it does not matter that we add up what we have spent if it is spent then we don't have it!
    $400. is a lot of money for a hobby when everything is going up up up most people do not have that kind of money. It sure would be nice if someone put put a cutter at the same price point as the crapcut.....!
    image Follow Me on Pinterest
  • rachellann_ID714rachellann_ID714 Banned Posts: 10,251
    sorry to say it beanie but the crapcut is so cheap beacuse they made them as cheap as possible and that is why they were able suck so many in even i cause i own oone also but remember that the other cutters are far better quality and have far better customer service.
    image image image Rachellann uses the Black Cat Cougar, Gazelle, Expression, and 34 inch MH871 vinyl cutter http://www.thymegraphics.co.uk/index.asp http://www.thatsscrapinc.com/ My Blog is: http://rachellsmanycrafts.blogspot.com/
  • ThymeThyme Member Posts: 2,519
    Hi Kim,
    Sorry to be a while replying, we are both rather swamped at the moment.
    It is most definitely not just a paper and vinyl machine. It will cut any cardstock you care to throw at it up to and including cereal weight chipboard. You may find that it will cut heavier than that, but that we won't guarantee...

Specs are approx 500grms cutting force, 600mm/sec in steps of 50
    Cutting width 12"

Hope that helps
  • KimATCKimATC Member Posts: 785
    Thanks for giving me the info Dawn! I also saw the other thread Sherri started, so I will be checking out the details. Unfortunately, even $499 is still too much UNLESS I can get some sucker to buy my crapcut and the carts. Thanks for the info and wish me luck!! LOL
  • SherriSherri Member Posts: 736
    Thank you Dawn.....yes, we have cut far more but with ALL cutting machines whatever they tell you they will cut has MANY variables. Dawn and I will NOT sell anything with a guarantee that we have ANY doubts it will not do what we say it will do...so you could get much more out of it as have many of our customers but because "we" did not cut those things we will not make empty promises. We KNOW how hard it is for you to fit these machines into your crafting budget. We want to make sure our machine is the last cutting machine you will ever have to buy. :-)
    Sherri Jensen Black Cat USA Distributor http://thatsscrapinc.com/
    No probs Kim, hopefully you can join us in the future.
  • galegale Member Posts: 97
    well, that settles that. Every penny I have will be saved for a new cutter. The crapcut and it's expensive, lousy cartridges will not control me or my artistic freedom. PC should have listend-never mess with a scrapper and their obsession. My take on a favorite movie quote "pc think the people are here to provide them with position, I think their position is to provide us with artistic freedom. And I go to see that they have it!" "You can take my crappy pos cutter, but you can NEVER take my FREEDOM! "
    LOL! I love Braveheart. :)

• DarleneIDarleneI Member Posts: 2,743
    I will probably keep my Cricut and the carts I have for my grandkids but I do know I will buy no more My 10 yr. old granddaughter bought me 4 legged friends for Valentines Day so I can't get rid of it. I am at a crop right now with 5 other women and they are all asking about the other cutters. As long as Andy keeps upgrading I think people will buy the other cutters as they are able to. I have a CR Pro II and it doesn't have the force of the Cougar but it works really well. Not to be ugly here but I think PC has pooped in their socks! I can now put my Cricut out in the toy room where it belongs and I'll have more space for me... lol. Ladies I am 58 yrs. old and I've found through life if I want something bad enough there are ways to get it...legally...lol. Darlene
  • PennyDuncanPennyDuncan Member Posts: 112
    I am SUPER SUPER SUPER EXCITED!!!! I spent a while talking with Sherri with That's Scrap Inc and I have officially CLAIMED TO PURCHASE THE FIRST NEW 12" Lynx and I can't WAIT to get my itchy fingers on it to see all this baby can do!!! I checked out all the other cutters and for me...THIS IS THE ONE!!!! I LOVE all the features it will do and especially for the price point!!!!! AND the fact it's GEARED TO WORK WITH MTC...Is what cinched it for ME!!!!!!
    Have a Blessed Day......Penny Duncan http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com Proud Owner of Silver Bullet Pro Cutter 24"
  • Calgalcre8sCalgalcre8s Member Posts: 2,901
    edited March 2011
    Sherri, just a quick question. If one purchases a Lynx and later decides to upgrade to one of the larger Cougars, will there be an upgrade discount?

Congratulations Penny!!
    Post edited by Calgalcre8s on
  • colleencolleen Member Posts: 534
    What's a Lynx? I have a 13 inch Cougar. Is a lynx something new.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Penny, we are delighted to have you join our family!
    Cal, there will always be an upgrade option on matter which of our machines you own
    Hi Colleen, its a alack Cat, but with lesser specs than the Cougar, we have had so many people wanting a Cat but unable to afford them. Hence the Lynx
  • Calgalcre8sCalgalcre8s Member Posts: 2,901

Thanks Dawn. I now have to save my pennies!!!
  • farley123farley123 Member Posts: 4
    Stupid me has waited and waited.....putting off purchasing MTC....now does this mean if I was to buy it today I could not use it on my E??? :-(
    Cal, we will be delighted to have you join the family!
  • neldanelda Moderator Posts: 11,637
    Stupid me has waited and waited.....putting off purchasing MTC....now does this mean if I was to buy it today I could not use it on my E??? :-(
    Well, Monday is the next business day...just saying, it will probably be removed soon for sale with the Crapcut, so if you want it you better get it soon! If something does happen, it has a 30-day guarantee.

BTW it only said that in the future he can not not sell "software that is compatible in any way with Cricut machines." It doesn't mean he can't sell the software. And it doesn't say that we can not continue to use what we have already purchased. The current version does work with the crapcut and it does not have the back-up feature, so I see nothing that says we cannot continue to use it if we have already purchased it. Of course, awaiting final announcement from Andy and Ann.

In Indy, blogging along at http://papercraftingwithnelda.blogspot.com/ Lettering Delights affiliate - order through here to give me credit! Cutters: using the the Silhouette SD almost exclusively these days!
  • CaseysAngelCaseysAngel Member Posts: 14,967
    LYnx will work and it's my impression it's the same as the cougar but with a less force. Definately a much better cutter than the cricut!!!!
    Christy http://everdaylittlethings.blogspot.com/ Cutters: Craft Robo, Cricut Expression, and the absolute BEST A BLACK CAT COUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • iluvmysixiluvmysix Member Posts: 245
    It's going to be okay. Andy has made mtc awesome and it works with MANY other machines

2. "Make The Cut is permanently and immediately disallowed from selling software that is compatible in any way with Cricut machines. The company is also required to destroy all copies of the software’s source code."

This is the part that I think is the most damaging to MTC for those of us with PC cutters. If MTC can no longer sell it's current software because it is compatible with the PC cutter and the source code must be destroyed, then that will require Andy to do an upgrade to exclude the PC cutters. So, any upgrade that is done to MTC will mean we can no longer cut with a PC cutter. That will mean that we cannot upgrade to any future versions of MTC.

The question is, do we have a choice? Are we going to be forced to upgrade?

I am saving my pennies to purchase a new cutter (NON PC). I will not give my hard earn money to PC ever again.

Thank you Andy and Ann, we are behind you all the way.
    Okay I just want to toss something out there to those of you with cricuts. EVEN if Andy can't sell it to work with PC anymore, and I am not jumping to conclusions until we hear from him, you all can still use your machines and you can STILL update the new versions of mtc just DON'T override your old one. You can design in the new versions, export to SVG, and then import into the one that does cut to the cricut until you can get a new machine. Of course I don't know that this would work but I see no reason why it wouldn't.

So just hang in there and don't get to stressed yet. It may not be as bad as it sounds!!!!
    I LOVE the way you think!!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    LOL I"m glad I could help ya'll calm down. It's easier for me not to be in panic mode as I don't use my cricut anymore really only my cougar. It's harder for you guys to think if you are in panic mode so I just thought I'd toss it out there.LOL
    It's going to be okay. Andy has made mtc awesome and it works with MANY other machines

2. "Make The Cut is permanently and immediately disallowed from selling software that is compatible in any way with Cricut machines. The company is also required to destroy all copies of the software’s source code."

This is the part that I think is the most damaging to MTC for those of us with PC cutters. If MTC can no longer sell it's current software because it is compatible with the PC cutter and the source code must be destroyed, then that will require Andy to do an upgrade to exclude the PC cutters. So, any upgrade that is done to MTC will mean we can no longer cut with a PC cutter. That will mean that we cannot upgrade to any future versions of MTC.

The question is, do we have a choice? Are we going to be forced to upgrade?

I am saving my pennies to purchase a new cutter (NON PC). I will not give my hard earn money to PC ever again.

Thank you Andy and Ann, we are behind you all the way.
    Okay I just want to toss something out there to those of you with cricuts. EVEN if Andy can't sell it to work with PC anymore, and I am not jumping to conclusions until we hear from him, you all can still use your machines and you can STILL update the new versions of mtc just DON'T override your old one. You can design in the new versions, export to SVG, and then import into the one that does cut to the cricut until you can get a new machine. Of course I don't know that this would work but I see no reason why it wouldn't.

So just hang in there and don't get to stressed yet. It may not be as bad as it sounds!!!!
    I LOVE the way you think!!!
    Christy http://everdaylittlethings.blogspot.com/ Cutters: Craft Robo, Cricut Expression, and the absolute BEST A BLACK CAT COUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SusanSSusanS Member Posts: 215
    As it has been said so many times before, many of you have the money to purchase new equipment. I don't care how good something else might be, I for one don't have the money to purchase a more expensive so called better machine. I am a hobbiest and do not do this for a business as many of you do. I am in love with MTC, but unfortunately, will have have to give it up if it will not work with my expression. I don't like what PC has done, but at this time I have no other choice. You can all bad mouth PC, I am doing the same, but out of the other side of my mouth, I have to keep their product due to having to much invested in my PC products.
    Sue OH Follow Me on Pinterest Independent Stampin Up demonstrator
  • debzdebz Member Posts: 3,310
    There is fianlly a thread over on the PC MB, and it says SCAL settled also! I put in my two cents a few posts in.

http://community.provocraft.com/Cricut-Community_postsm723028_PC-reaches-settlement-with-MTC-and-SCAL.aspx#post723028
    I don't remember my user name or I would reply to the post that 3rd party software users are stealing pc images.

I wonder if mtc and scal could come up with a way to run the machines without the cartridge if pc would have a leg to stand on.
    Deb http://krapikreate.wordpress.com/ Cutting with 24" KNK Maxx, Silhouette SD, Expression, Cameo, and Zing Team KNK Designer
    As it has been said so many times before, many of you have the money to purchase new equipment. I don't care how good something else might be, I for one don't have the money to purchase a more expensive so called better machine. I am a hobbiest and do not do this for a business as many of you do. I am in love with MTC, but unfortunately, will have have to give it up if it will not work with my expression. I don't like what PC has done, but at this time I have no other choice. You can all bad mouth PC, I am doing the same, but out of the other side of my mouth, I have to keep their product due to having to much invested in my PC products.
    Sue I'm sorry you are stuck with your expression honey but please read through the thread. I gave everyone a way to continue using all the amazing features of mtc with their cricuts. You can still use MTC honey that doesn't change that. You just probably shouldn't update.

I honestly thing this entire thing is getting out of hand. Everyone is upset, so am I, but really it doesn't change anything for you cricut users than what you have now. It's the poor people that didn't own it before that it's going to effect.

As far as I'm concerned, and I don't even use my E anymore, if I never got another update for my MTC i have STILL gotten my moneys worth 100 times over!!

I hope everyone calms down and realizes it's not as bad as many people think.

Hang in there guys!!!! It's okay and this to shall pass!!
    Love to all
    Christy
    Why would you have to give up MTC as it works just fine as it is the future versions of MTC will not work with the cricut but if you have it just do not upgrade to the next version when it comes out stick with the current version and you can stiil cut to your expression.
    image image image Rachellann uses the Black Cat Cougar, Gazelle, Expression, and 34 inch MH871 vinyl cutter http://www.thymegraphics.co.uk/index.asp http://www.thatsscrapinc.com/ My Blog is: http://rachellsmanycrafts.blogspot.com/
  • grammyof6grammyof6 Member Posts: 883
    Sue S I don't have money at this time to buy another cutter either. I will be saving for another one. I have a few carts I can use to cut what I want but with that said I WILL NOT BUY another one. If people would count up all the money spent on carts I for one could buy a good cutter LOL hind site.
    Sue
  • MiasmomMiasmom Member Posts: 196
    I for one have decided long ago that I will never buy another provocraft item ever again. It will be a while before I can buy another cutter. For now I NOT BE be updating anything to make sure I have what I have. I do some scrapbooking but not like some of the people here (wonderful projects and ideas here). I like the idea of making my own designs and not be stuck with carts with one or two designs that I might need. With MTC I get what I want when I want. For me and to many others this program made something so mondain SO MUCH friendly user. It actually made me want to scrap even more because I could design ANYTHING I COULD GET MY HANDS ON!!!!!! (legally that is)
    I am sorry that provo feels that it must bully the little guy around. However "what goes around comes around" even if we must wait awhile to see it.

Sorry Andy and Ann for all your troubles and the hard year you must have had. You will overcome this. There are too many people that just absolutly love this program to see it go. Someone is bound to find a solution to this situation. This is a CREATIVE FORUM AFTER ALL!!
  • threedogpackthreedogpack Member Posts: 59
    so if I buy the MTC today, will I be able to use it and just not update? The court decision came down on Wednesday and said "Make The Cut is permanently and immediately disallowed from selling software that is compatible"

operative word immediaely....
  • LareiaLareia Member Posts: 86
    I'm saving my money for a new cutter. I can't believe this. PC is now short for Piece of Crap....ah that feels so much better.
    well i don't know is is still there to purchase I have no clue. but as for anyone selling there codes to MTC to another person I do not believe it is trasferable and can become void so offering to purchase from another member and pm lng them with and offer is not reconmnded as i think i seen this being posted some where so lets all keep in mind if you already have the software purchased don't update for those who only have th e trial it is very sad news.
    so if I buy the MTC today, will I be able to use it and just not update? The court decision came down on Wednesday and said "Make The Cut is permanently and immediately disallowed from selling software that is compatible"

operative word immediaely....
    As long as it's still on the home page honey I'd say it's fine.

• PennyDuncanPennyDuncan Member Posts: 112
    Thanks so much Thyme...I'm really excited about the Lynx and really can't wait to get it!!!!!
    Have a Blessed Day......Penny Duncan http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com Proud Owner of Silver Bullet Pro Cutter 24"
  • ddi6601ddi6601 Member Posts: 138
    Hi Kim,
    Sorry to be a while replying, we are both rather swamped at the moment.
    It is most definitely not just a paper and vinyl machine. It will cut any cardstock you care to throw at it up to and including cereal weight chipboard. You may find that it will cut heavier than that, but that we won't guarantee...

Specs are approx 500grms cutting force, 600mm/sec in steps of 50
    Cutting width 12"

Hope that helps
    I bought one of the Lynx on sale with Sherri last fall. I thought that machine was being replaced and there would be no more Lynx. I love mine, it has a 15" cutting width. I'm still learning but I've had so much fun with it!

Dorothy

well i don't know is is still there to purchase I have no clue. but as for anyone selling there codes to MTC to another person I do not believe it is trasferable and can become void so offering to purchase from another member and pm lng them with and offer is not reconmnded as i think i seen this being posted some where so lets all keep in mind if you already have the software purchased don't update for those who only have th e trial it is very sad news.
  • Beanie_ID62Beanie_ID62 Member Posts: 3,820
    There is fianlly a thread over on the PC MB, and it says SCAL settled also! I put in my two cents a few posts in.

http://community.provocraft.com/Cricut-Community_postsm723028_PC-reaches-settlement-with-MTC-and-SCAL.aspx#post723028
    I don't remember my user name or I would reply to the post that 3rd party software users are stealing pc images.

I wonder if mtc and scal could come up with a way to run the machines without the cartridge if pc would have a leg to stand on.
    sure you can run it with a few paper clips and a piece of cardboard
    image Follow Me on Pinterest
  • KATHYANNKATHYANN Member Posts: 1,428
    Remember the song money for nothing???? (I want my MTV) It keeps playing in my head but only as I want my MTC! LOL I am so glad I still have my Craft robo! I have heard that the people over seas are paying top dollar for the cricut products because they are not available there??? Is this true? if so Go make some $$ sell the cricuts and buy a supported cutter.
    Kathy - Katiedoodlesgran
  • bluejeancreationsbluejeancreations Member Posts: 596
    I just got my CE last week. I was trying to decide whether to get SCAL or MTC, that is why I downloaded MTC demo today. I have been playing around with SCAL for a few weeks and wondered which one is better. I got my CE last week, but without one of the two programs, I don't see much use for it.

I actually bought one of the Black Friday versions from walmart.com. Didn't even know it had different cartridges than the basic ones, so I can't even use it with provos DS, because it only works with Platin and something else cartridge I didn't get.

I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what to pawn to be able to get MTC or SCAL soon before they stop selling them.

Now I am wondering ????

Laurie
  • threedogpackthreedogpack Member Posts: 59
    I downloaded the MTC program today. I believe it will still work with my E. If not, then I still have the program and will just have to use it when I buy the next machine.
  • chichichichi Member Posts: 21
    I'm so sorry to hear the news about MTC. I do love the program and own both MTC and SCAL! This does not effect me much now as I am moving towards digital scrapbooking. I also have the piece of junk cricket that does little on its own, therefore, I'll just let it collect dust since that is what it is best at. Wishing you all the best
  • linsayscrapslinsayscraps Member Posts: 398
    I will just stick with my Cricut machines and MTC and make sure I dont update any software so I will be able to use it. Very disapointed with the actions of provocraft, and I know that I probably wont be able to enjoy any updates etc. As for another cutter etc I wouldn't know the first place in New Zealand where to go to purchase a different cutter. Would probably have to purchase in Aussie or America and pay a heap of freight. We really dont even get a great selection of carts here to purchase if one ever really wanted a cart!!!!!
    Linsay from New Zealand - Just Loving my Zing
  • cardmonkeycardmonkey Member Posts: 1
    I am a long-time user of MTC and SCAL, and a long-time stalker of this forum. Today, I signed up to be a member of this Forum so I could write this post. I have an article about this subject, along with an editorial, at my blogsite, which is www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com. There, I posted all of the applicable links ... to the Scrapbook Update articles, to posts that include the actual lawsuit now filed against SCAL as well (dated January 2011).

By doing a Google search, you can access the file with the complete settlement terms with MTC. It is on Wisconsin's PACER system, which is the court documents access site. You will need to sign up for this and give them a credit card. To access the documents, it costs $0.08/page. I didn't read the settlement there, only because I didn't believe it is necessary to do so. The SCAL lawsuit filing is a public document that I've printed out and saved to my computer. If you want me to send you the file (.pdf format), just send me an e-mail via this forum or better, my blogsite. I'll be happy to forward it to you for your reading pleasure.

Bottom line is PC's bottom line. In the SCAL suit I read last night, PC believes that SCAL (and presumably, MTC) accessed the Cricut driver software and/or Cricut DesignStudio software and decoded it (put it into human readable format) to help them write the MTC and/or SCAL program. This is a violation of their End User Agreement License and a copyright infringement.

The lawsuit against SCAL notes that with each PC update, SCAL performed an update. So I presume this means that PC got tired of ducking and weaving.

[A little side note: Have you all seen the website, www.CricutSearch.com? This program allows you to search all of the Cricut carts available and find the applicable images. The developers of this FANTASTIC tool, the Mosch family, spent untold hours tagging and naming each of the images on the hundreds of PC cartridges. They contacted PC to show them what they were developing, and to ask for a collaborative agreement. PC never responded to them. And CricutSearch is a FREE tool! Anywho, this year PC introduces Cricut Craft Room. It seems to me that PERHAPS (just saying!) PC did a reverse-read of the CricutSearch program and STOLE it out from under CricutSearch to launch THEIR Cricut Craft Room????? What do you want to bet that this little fish (CricutSearch, a family-based business) is NOT going to sue the big fish PC???]

OK, so all of the documents ARE available, and it's pretty easy to see what's going on. MTC needs to remove any ability to connect to Cricut IN THE FUTURE. If you have an MTC program now, don't upgrade it. I've just been lazy enough NOT to have updated my original version of MTC so I'm sticking with what I have, including my Crapcut.

I'll also continue to use SCAL, and I have started to use Fairy Cut software too (which markets exclusively to Cricut ... so they're likely going to be in PC's cross-hairs soon, too. Alas). Eventually, I may upgrade to a new cutter -- but I'm no professional e-cutter, so this is just perturbing, not life-threatening.

I totally feel for Andy and Ann, but I gotta tell you -- everyone who's involved in this business is aware of the Copyright laws and the risk of litigation. It doesn't make it feel any better when you're sued, and my prayers go out to the families involved here. But PC is big business; they've paid plenty to their lawyers who have filed patent after patent, trademark registrations, copyrights, etc. (And incidentally, it is VERY inexpensive and EASY to copyright ANYTHING, so if you have work you want to copyright, DO IT! It doesn't mean you'll be able to get rich when someone steals your work, but at least you have protections against anyone else filing against YOU in the future.)

I've blathered long enough. Please go to my blog site to access any/all available info on this topic. www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com. I welcome your opinions there, as well as in response to this. Thank you!

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
  • GayleGayle Member Posts: 40
    I was extremely disappointed in PC. I have two crapcuts and quite a few carts. I intend to keep my crapcut for the carts but I DEFINATELY will be buying a new machine for MTC. It's a terriffice program, the support of everyone is great. No where else can you find the creator of the software participating in the webinars. Andy and Ann I support you 100% and hope that you will continue to improve a great product. AS soon as I have saved enough pennies I be the owner of a teriffice new machine that now one can tell what or how to do. I hope that PC loses big time in their stupid move. Everyone is correct, one of the main reasons people bought the cricut was to use MTC.
  • WillsmominMOWillsmominMO Member Posts: 7
    Arrgh, I haven't even finished paying the flex-pays for the Expression my husband got me for Christmas so I won't be buying a new cutter any time soon. I also bought a Gyspy when Michaels had them on clearance. My question is if I keep updating my gypsy, can it update the firmware on my expression without my knowing it? Maybe I don't need to update that either because I won't be buying any new cartridges.
  • TAMinatorTAMinator Member Posts: 2,931
    They may update the gypsy to do more or work better and then that's how they might get you to update the firmware on your cricut.
    I *think* to update firmware, it will do a prompt and then tell you to click the update button.
    Kaleidoscope Creations Stamps Made in USA photopolymer Kaleidoscope Creations Sometimes I think I should just keep my opinions to myself, she said, but someone has got to be the voice of reason. ~ Brian Andreas
  • lilbitee_ID4078lilbitee_ID4078 Member Posts: 214
    Just read some threads on the PC message boards. You know it's bad when their own mb members are bashing them.... he he. Made me feel a little better.
  • BirdyBirdy Member Posts: 240
    I have had several of them ask me for my list of cartridges I'm selling! HAHAHA I'll take the money, they get their cartridge, and Provocraft gets no money in the transaction. Is it bad that the thought of that makes me happy?

Laura
  • JensMomJensMom Member Posts: 1,147
    FOR SALE, ONE EXPRESSION AND 10 CARTS. ANYONE??????

Seriously though when this thing dies, off to another kind of cutter from a company with some brain power. It's a sad day for Provo Craft IMO
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!