We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

I have a plan how to increase the sales of MTC. Need permission

JegaJega Member Posts: 323
edited February 2011 in Affiliates
I have a question about what I can do to populate encourage the purchase of MTC.
Is it ok if I do a demonstration of MTC at a local crop ? I know it is a silly questions but better safe than sorry. So IF (and that is a big if) I can get permission from the local crop can I give a demonstration of the functionalities and mayb a couple of Julie's tuts. It is a completely french community and they would need this in French. Would Julie or anybody out there with tuts mind if I translated some of the prints and videos? That is .... when I have time. TIA I will wait for an answer before approching the owner of the store. I think she will be a harder sell than you guys LOL
Jega www.carterieplus.com

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!