We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Having trouble installing drivers

sewdivinecraftssewdivinecrafts Member Posts: 3
edited December 2009 in Help for Make The Cut
I can not get the trial to cut for me. I keep getting the error message---load drivers[FTD2XX.DLL], mat not loaded, cart not loaded. I followed the help buttons tip and installed the driver that was needed and it still does not let me cut. I had v2.31 on my expression, so I downloaded the latest version 2.34 to see if that was the problem and it still won't let me cut anything. I have been working on this for hours and about to just give up on trying any more.

Melinda

Comments

• AndyAndy Administrator Posts: 4,579
    What is the message you get when you install the drivers? Does it say "Finished successfully" ? or does it say something with a number behind it?

Have you tried rebooting your computer?

What Operating System are you on?
    I don't often test my code... But when I do, I do it in production.
  • sewdivinecraftssewdivinecrafts Member Posts: 3
    Yes it told me that the 2nd time that I tried it that it "Finished successfully", but still did not work. I didn't catch if it had a number behind it. I haven't tried to reboot my pc yet. off to try that. as for my operating system--Windows Vista Home premium 64 bit.
    brb--off to restart my pc.

Melinda
  • sewdivinecraftssewdivinecrafts Member Posts: 3
    Yea! Rebooting my pc worked. Hopefully my parents will give me some money for Christmas so that I can purchase the full version. It is so much easy to use than scal. Thanks Andy.

Melinda
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!