We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Having trouble installing drivers

sewdivinecraftssewdivinecrafts Member Posts: 3
edited December 2009 in Help for Make The Cut
I can not get the trial to cut for me. I keep getting the error message---load drivers[FTD2XX.DLL], mat not loaded, cart not loaded. I followed the help buttons tip and installed the driver that was needed and it still does not let me cut. I had v2.31 on my expression, so I downloaded the latest version 2.34 to see if that was the problem and it still won't let me cut anything. I have been working on this for hours and about to just give up on trying any more.

Melinda

Comments

• AndyAndy Administrator Posts: 4,579
    What is the message you get when you install the drivers? Does it say "Finished successfully" ? or does it say something with a number behind it?

Have you tried rebooting your computer?

What Operating System are you on?
    I don't often test my code... But when I do, I do it in production.
  • sewdivinecraftssewdivinecrafts Member Posts: 3
    Yes it told me that the 2nd time that I tried it that it "Finished successfully", but still did not work. I didn't catch if it had a number behind it. I haven't tried to reboot my pc yet. off to try that. as for my operating system--Windows Vista Home premium 64 bit.
    brb--off to restart my pc.

Melinda
  • sewdivinecraftssewdivinecrafts Member Posts: 3
    Yea! Rebooting my pc worked. Hopefully my parents will give me some money for Christmas so that I can purchase the full version. It is so much easy to use than scal. Thanks Andy.

Melinda
This discussion has been closed.