We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

3.2.0 pulled from beta and let out into the wild...

AndyAndy Administrator Posts: 4,579
edited May 2011 in MTC Updates
Please update if you had the 3.2.0 beta -- there were changes to the Cricut plugin and the Cougar plugin.

You can now select not to use the new Serial Communication method. This is for the people who refuse to update to the latest Cricut firmware.

Cougar people can now calibrate their laser by clicking on the "laser registration" option.

This is the official version now. Please clear all the old versions off your computer and install this version of 3.2.0.

We will be doing a mailing sometime tomorrow as well as the Message popup in MTC that there is a new version. Tomorrow may be a tad busy in here at some point -- so have some coffee and patience :)

-andy.
Post edited by Andy on
I don't often test my code... But when I do, I do it in production.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!