We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Welding

lbballoonslbballoons Member Posts: 11
edited December 2010 in General
Thank you all for helping me with my last problem. I used Nelda's suggestion and it instantly solved my problem. Thank you Nelda!! Now, another problem. I just tried welding some names together, Greg, Scott, and Brian. I was able to weld them, but the little circles in the g's, o's, b's, a's, and e's, were eliminated. I tried to cut them out myself, but it looks terrible. How can I weld the letters together without losing those little circles in the letters?

Comments

• CaseysAngelCaseysAngel Member Posts: 14,967
    you need to copy the innards to your clipbard before welding and then paste them in afterwards and do a join.
    Christy http://everdaylittlethings.blogspot.com/ Cutters: Craft Robo, Cricut Expression, and the absolute BEST A BLACK CAT COUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • iggyloveriggylover Moderator Posts: 11,513
    edited December 2010
    The quick fix for that is to go to: Edit, Shape Magic, Advanced, Fuse n' Weld...
    that will put the middles right back in. :)

In the picture the red arrows show the way through the edit tab... the blue circle and arrow show the shortcut icon (wrench).
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke Jeanette in Orange County, CA Love my Italian Greyhound --> I.G.--> iggy Own a Create: Krikee, getting used to a Black Cat Cougar: Bagheera